Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Thanks. Can you do a sig version and avart? preferable with the text the panesar fan club

Its Panesar :rolleyes: :p

Dalek, what you on? Smelling too much of that kiddy glue?

Yes, them prick stick's are very nice

Last edited:
Dalek, do you have some kind of graphics fetish? You ask everyone for a sig or an avatar! :D

Maddyjpgdaeef92b.jpg

As many of you people will know, this little girl is a household name, and one which causes fear, annoyance and anger to those who cruelly abducted her on the 3rd May 2007 in a small holiday resort in Portugal.

Im not asking people to give me views on the sig, im asking people who truely care for the return of this little girls safetly to post it up in other forums you visit, even use it as a sig here, it may not be good, but its keeping people thinking about it, and maybe, that way we can have a speedy, happy resolution to this horrid time.

EDIT: Here is the code

HTML:
http://www.imagehosted.net/img/Maddyjpgdaeef92b.jpg

PS. thanks to all who are using, its helps to keep people thinkin :)

Last edited:
This is really great Simbo , certainly for a great noble cause , i m really sad now i cannot use this sig , as i have month banned sig order :mad: , i think everyone should use it .

Last edited:
Although, it doesn't look very well constructed as the mother's face is stretched and contorted, I'll use it. :)

I quite happy with a bit of keira.

Your opinion, is there any need for this mindless bit of spam here? Its pretty annoying when you come into my thread and post idiotic posts without mentioning whatsoever my graphics!

Please stay out if you have nothing better to say!

hey simbazz, just like to say, great graphics!!!
could you do a keira knightley matching sig and avatar?
sorry about the earlier post.
Actually dont worry as i have just reallised that requests are off.

Last edited:
Covlad,

Firstly you have taken my sig without asking me, which I'm not too happy about. And then you ask Simbazz to make a matching sig and avatar that I have already done!

Please take off the sig...

Covlad,

Firstly you have taken my sig without asking me, which I'm not too happy about. And then you ask Simbazz to make a matching sig and avatar that I have already done!

Please take off the sig...

stupid post, PM me if you have any problems.

Users who are viewing this thread