Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

centuryMakersjpg618c4f83.jpg

To Celebrate :D

Can anyone tell im bored and its raining outside ;) Another one, my best tonight i believe....

Cookjpg0621015f.jpg

Last edited:
Great work Simbo , it would have been more good if there was a full Lion instaed of one and half :laugh

SimonJjpg195d9469.jpg

Hopefully he will be in a England shirt once again :)

C'mon guys, please comment, lately i think, and feel, ive been improving but i havent a clue becasue no one is saying anything!

Not to keen on that Simon Jones sig Simo, but you certainly are improving!
Love the aussie WP and Vet one isn't bad. Not keen on the century makers sig, but nice style with Cook sig.

Keep up the hard work :)

KPjpgaf3d57b8.jpg

Eeeee....Im getting overly bored of late, commentos please :D

Not too bad that isn't but maybe bring the render in the right more of the focus and not the one on the left. I think the right one would suit it better

Simon, right, you've asked for one - so, I'd like to have a sig of the purple ballet dancers. :p

All joking aside, please do me a sig of random Bangladesh stuff. (creeket obviously)

Simon, right, you've asked for one - so, I'd like to have a sig of the purple ballet dancers. :p

All joking aside, please do me a sig of random Bangladesh stuff. (creeket obviously)

Because its you Rhys, ill do it for you ;) Boredom has nothing to do with it TBH!

Hey Simon,

Good stuff. Am I free to use any of them?

Absolutely any you want as long as you dont take credit for them :p And ill even resize anyone you want aslong as you show me which one :)

Rhys, here you go dude!

Banglajpgfd0e21da.jpg

HTML:
http://www.imagehosted.net/img/Banglajpgfd0e21da.jpg

EDIT;

This one is inside PC rules :D

Bangla2JPG04ed7805.JPG

Last edited:
Thanks. It's alright about the size, the forum I want to use it on allows you to change the size.

The great survival of my gfx thread :p

KP3jpg7eebe8b1.jpg

So what you think?

Users who are viewing this thread