Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

i would if they gave me respect, i didnt know i had to ask and they go jumping to conclusions, who needs friends like that...

i would if they gave me respect, i didnt know i had to ask and they go jumping to conclusions, who needs friends like that...

Thing is, you earn respect, and its hard to earn, but once you've earned it you know your liked by the majority, as Madman said, the way to get respect is to give it, so start, else go away!

Simon, thanks for creating that Madeline sig, I will use it happily until we hear news of Madeline's (hopefully) safe recovery.

KevP2jpgc7624ac4.jpg

I'll have to thank Treva here a lot as he helped with the render, and i have to say im dam proud of this Sig, comments please :D

I love the KP sig , Simbo you have done a great work on it .:clap

in a perfect world, people would read the thread title :rolleyes:

I like the KP sig alot. i like the different style you've gone for

Love the KP sig Simo! Glad I could help you with the render, and I love the bg. Just remember that you must add a border, it's a cardinal sin not too :p

Love the KP sig Simo! Glad I could help you with the render, and I love the bg. Just remember that you must add a border, it's a cardinal sin not too :p

Thanks Trev, yeah i gotta admit your lil trick did wonders on the render, although i did have to make the England badge less blue :p

Your KP sig is good, but the background snd KP himself are the same colour, in my opinion it would be better to tint it with another colour like blue or something.
Nice sig none the less

Your KP sig is good, but the background snd KP himself are the same colour, in my opinion it would be better to tint it with another colour like blue or something.
Nice sig none the less
The point is that the render blends better with the same colour background. But of course you wouldn't know this unless you made gfx...

Any chance of seeing a few more "new" style sigs Simo?

The point is that the render blends better with the same colour background. But of course you wouldn't know this unless you made gfx...

Any chance of seeing a few more "new" style sigs Simo?

oh, okay. Its just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread