Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Madman, i only just said to Treva that i thought you were looking like a good rookie gfx maker :) Keep at it..

Anyways onto self glorifying myself again, havent made a WP in a while, heres a Ricky Ponting wallie :) Comments wanted please!

could you make the writing any bigger? because then it will look quality.

could you make the writing any bigger? because then it will look quality.

The bigger the writing the crapper it looks, it is the same with most graphics, its almost like the cardinal sin of not putting a bordor onto something as Treva pointed out ;)

I love the Colly sig and Punter Wallpaper :) Lou Vincent V1 is good , but not happy with with other versions :( definately not one of your best .

That wallpaper looks like a big candy bar and you didn't use Times New Roman or Arial :rolleyes:
Only joking :p
Looks brilliant, perfect choice of fonts, very good effects and also not too overcrowded. Overall, a top class wallpaper which I would use unless it was on that man ;).

LMAO, that was top advice :rolleyes: :p

Im disappointed, your against Punter Ponting :eek:

Edit: Chris Gayle

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I'm just against the Aussies in general because they are too good and nobody can beat them it seems :p.
The only thing satisfying about EA cricket games is that you get to see Aussies upset after a loss at the end of the game! (It's alright I suppose patched)

Bahh you get bored of gaming, you never get bored of seeing fine pieces of internet art ;) Therefore GFX makers rule over patch makers :p

Dam proud of this sig :) Comments Please

V1;

Kevin1jpgf204320c.jpg

V2;

Kevin2jpg23c0e434.jpg

V3;

Kevin3jpge1011758.jpg

Here is a legit PC rules sig :) If you want to use it! But ask first please :)

Kevinsigjpgd85c8720.jpg

V3 for me. Good sig although the render effects could be better. I don't know why, but the render feels a bit "thick" (don't know how to explain that). The background is very good and looks best with the lighting used in V3. One more thing- I feel you should reduce the opacity of the rectangle on which the the text lies.

Are the bits in between the helmet not cut out or is it just me?

Hey bro, although the request is off but can u plzz make an Afridi signature for me plzzzz

Hey bro, although the request is off but can u plzz make an Afridi signature for me plzzzz

Simbazz said this in one of his earlier posts to another member who had a request to make:
Im afraid requests are off, it isnt fair if i do yours, and not someone elses.

I doubt it will be any different for you. Some people just work better without requests are it allows them to work to their full potential as it allows more flexibility:).

Users who are viewing this thread