Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Well what can I say? You've come a long way since the first batch of sigs you made. You've finally understood that simple backgrounds can be the most effective, your render blending has improved no-end and even your text has developed.

Only things I would say to improve is to have a more broad style. What I mean by this is that you sometimes make sigs which are a bit samey and repetetive. Take a look at my graphics thread for inspiration. I'm not saying i'm the best or anything because i'm not, but I do have a very wide range of sig styles.

Oh, and when you do a sig with a batsman in it, make sure you but batsman instead of batsmen. ;)

All in alll, good work. Keep it up.

Thanks Matt :) And about the Batsmen, batsman thing, its the way i speak so i generally type that way ;) Ill remember next time

Kallisjpg9067f045.jpg

Any comments?

KP2jpg1f73e44b.jpg

I'm quite impressed with this :p what do you think?

Chefjpgc8ed13d2.jpg

Like it but not my best;

these two i like, V2 moreso!

Neljpgc713d20a.jpg

Nel2jpgcb6330ca.jpg

Comments on them would be top!

Love the AC one. brilliant. the Nel ones are also very good V1 for me. keep up the good work!

I'm liking the cook one; what you've done with the text looks sweet (I like the outer glow you've applied to 'Cook'). The background also looks fine as well. However, the render effects could be improved, as it looks a little bland to me at the moment.

As for the Nel sigs, I don't really like them. They're alright but for me, but I only like the background, sorry.

I quite like the colouring on this! Comments appreciated.

I love that Cook sig Simbo ,ur best :) love that abstarct painting on Haydos :clap

Users who are viewing this thread