Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Hey bro, although the request is off but can u plzz make an Afridi signature for me plzzzz

As Shravi said, maybe in a while ill put them back on but at the moment im going through a stage were im just content on finding new ways of making sigs, and i really just want to test them out.

I look on cricinfo and find pictures i like and want to cut and stuff so requests arnt really helpful at the moment, but keep checking back, ill take requests soon enough :)

Hope you keep interested ;) And thanks Shrav, Culli, the bits in between his helmet are black because i wanted the rectangle to end, and if they were cut out, you'd see it ;) It doesnt look horrid though, does it?

Background2jpgb688ab7f.jpg

Im bored, so i made :p Please comment on the background :p spent a little while making it and some more colouring it :)

Hmmm, a bit random don't you think :p. I like the text used although I think you've used Bevel & Embloss for "The Artist" and it isn't my cup of tea. The poster is great towards the center and left but it sort of loses it's effect towards the right as it fades to grey.

AndreNeljpg584ba2dc.jpg

Apperently one of my best, what do you think?

Talking with Trev, and i agree, the render wasnt overly good with effects etc. So here is a Cook sig :)

AliCookjpg86e2a24f.jpg

Last edited:
Great sigs, I love the effect the rectangle gives to the text, doesn't look too complicated to do either, might try it myself on some of my sigs that I do if you don't mind :).

Nice stuff.

No worries :)

The Box gives the sig something more, instead of just putting text on the background :)

Pothasjpg488bc760.jpg

Blehh, not overly sure about this one, maybe the colour scheme isnt quite right, and the boxes might be a little un-neat, but ive spent a good while on this so i thought id ask for opinions :) Which hopefully ill get....

well the right side is a bit to bright and his face is too dark...but yeah good work...

Users who are viewing this thread