Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

gamerkid22 said:
WOW ...this is absolutely amazing work Simbazz .....really its stunning .... truely reps deserving ..... now there will be more and more requests in ur thread from me :cheers ...reps to u

Glad you like it, and thanks to all of you guys for saying about it, :D it took ages to do but im very happy with it, lol i messed it up half way through but yeah as long as u like it Gamerkid im really glad.

Thanks to,

Matt
Shravi
Surendar

what about me??? :(

great stuff though Simbazz, keep producing sigs at that level and you'll be a great GFX maker :)

treva said:
what about me??? :(

great stuff though Simbazz, keep producing sigs at that level and you'll be a great GFX maker :)

I didnt think your name was worthy in that list, i tried to make my comment to the important people, not the king of the world type of person like yourself :D Enough grovelling?

Sorry Trev, yeah thanks to you, im pretty happy with it so im thanking people as much as possible :D dont expect this from everyone, but please give me requests lol so i can continue my dismall climb to the top :D

Ok simon, here is the wall paper request for u,

The request is ,

" Can u do a wallpaper for me containing K.Pieterson picture playing shots from the Ashes "

cheers & Thanx in Advance Simon!!

Suren:)

EDIT : Text is " Hero Of The Ashes "

surendar said:
Ok simon, here is the wall paper request for u,

The request is ,

" Can u do a wallpaper for me containing K.Pieterson picture playing shots from the Ashes "

cheers & Thanx in Advance Simon!!

Suren:)

EDIT : Text is " Hero Of The Ashes "

Sure, ill have it ready before i go offline, which will be less than an hour :D

Simbazz said:
Sure, ill have it ready before i go offline, which will be less than an hour :D

Take ur time mate, i will be seeing only in the morning though as its 2.30 am in India :p and i wil be going to sleep now... & so wil see it up in 6hrs :p

Here it is Surendar;

kpui9.jpg

HTML:
http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/2361/kpui9.jpg

I love the background but if you want me to change anything, i will :D as i know my liking of the background isnt everybodys liking ;)
EDIT: ARGGHHHHH, ive just noticed the cutting of the KP's :( ill re-do it now, urggghhhhh

Ok ok ok, ive decided to remove the KP pics at the bottom and i still think it look pretty good, please tell me if you like it or not, and what could be changed!

kpin9.jpg

HTML:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/1325/kpin9.jpg

Last edited:
I like the background very much Simon but I don't like the cutting. The cutting is pretty shoddy which is unusual for you because your cutting is usually very neat. A very good and simple wallpaper though.

Background is fantastic mate.... i like that bg!!!:happy

Both the wall papers are good & i wil take both of them :)

But the second one is exceptionally well done Simo.... :clap :clap:clap

Thanx mate & Reps to u for the great work!!!

Im glad you like it Surendar, Yeah my first attempt was a bit crappy as far as cutting went, but i believe the second without them looks quite good with the half transparent KP :D

Heya mate, you couldn't make me an England avatar could you?

Players:
KP
Freddie
Jimmy Anderson

Cheers if you can :D

!x!culli!x! said:
Heya mate, you couldn't make me an England avatar could you?

Players:
KP
Freddie
Jimmy Anderson

Cheers if you can :D

Yer sure man, sorry for the long time in replying but ive been at work, ill have to start it tomorrow now :D as it is late

Culli,

Ive finished your avatar. I didnt want to put too much animation on it as i didnt want to make the file too big :D hope you like it!

englandxj6.gif

HTML:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/1339/englandxj6.gif

Just thought id make a random sig, which is a bit big i know, but if you would like it you can always resize it :D

montypanesarhs2.jpg

please tell me what you guys think :D itll help me improve!

HTML:
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/5416/montypanesarhs2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread