Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Lovely sig Simon but I really, really don't think that the colour of the font fits. Apart from maybe the lack of blur effects, that's a great sig.

evertonfan said:
Lovely sig Simon but I really, really don't think that the colour of the font fits. Apart from maybe the lack of blur effects, that's a great sig.

Yeah i worried about the font colour, but i thought, Blue and Red for England, ahh well im just having a mess around on Paintshop, so nothing i do is me trying my best, its just me trying out new things

Reyt, ive done another, its Adam Gilchrist!

adamgilchristok6.jpg

Tell me what you think :D

HTML:
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/29/adamgilchristok6.jpg

Sensational Simon and the only thing it needs is stroke on the text because it's a little hard to see. Make sure you only use a 1px stroke though. Show me the altered sig when it's done. :p

Superb Gilli one Simo... well done!!!

I personally think this looks much better, and im sure, and i hope, you guys think so to! but please tell me what you guys think :D

adamgilchristwv0.jpg

Nice to see you following my expert tips Simon. :p

Kudos on the sig, your best yet.

evertonfan said:
Nice to see you following my expert tips Simon. :p

Kudos on the sig, your best yet.

Yeah, with the stroke i tried to keep it Australian themed so with the Adam Gilchrist being the Aussie yellow, i had to have it surrounded by the Baggy green, and vice versa for the green, i had to have the stroke as the yellow :D

Im improving :happy

Ive resized it to see how it looks as 300*100 :D and i have to say, just as good, so if anyone wants it please feel free to :D

adamgilchristsigqn7.jpg

HTML:
http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/66/adamgilchristsigqn7.jpg

Last edited:
The second one looks a lot better. The stroke works very well. I must say, the brush packs I gave you have made it look a lot better. You have used it better than me in your second try. Well done! The text is also very good. It works very well. The cutting has improved in this sig but in the future, if you want to cover some small errors in cutting, just use the blur tool. It helps. But just along the sides.

Thanks very much Shravi,

Yeah, i dont like using the blur tool as i always mess it up :D but ill have a go now :p

once again thanks to all who are giving me opinions, and as you see, if you do, i will try it out, and who knows it may look better lol :D

Great stuff Simbazz :clap

Love the BG it is sensational!

The stroke looks better but always just 1 tiny criticsm (but makes not a lot of difference to the sensationality of the sig) is that the cap and helmet of Gilchrist is not cut brilliantly but as a fellow gfx maker it is really hard so not anything to worry about :)

Reps for you Sim fantastic sig :clap

Thanks very much Treva, yeah its the hardest bit, the helmet or cap :eek:

Usually i get it cut well, but on the Gilchrist were he is wearing a cap, he was quite far and i didnt want to enlarge the pic as the quality went down :D and so with it the ability to cut hehe!

Lol

ok as I spoke on MSN with ya here is my request :D

Can I have a DP for MSN with a Liverpool badge in top left corner and a Reading badge in bottom right corner. The scorline 4-3 with the 4 next to L'pool badge and 3 next too the Reading badge.

Can It have a black and white background like the Gilly one please :)

cheers mate

Here it is Treva :D

Ive checked and it fits perfectly into the MSN window :D

Hope you like it,
liverpoolvreadingey1.jpg

HTML:
http://img45.imageshack.us/img45/962/liverpoolvreadingey1.jpg
If there is anything you would like changing please dont hesitate to tell me :D

Also please anyone reading this, give me views as they do certainly help me :D

The background works very well. It makes it look a hell of a lot better. Well done Simo!

shravi said:
The background works very well. It makes it look a hell of a lot better. Well done Simo!

Well the credit has to go to you for giving me these grunge brushes, as i feel they are excellent!

Users who are viewing this thread