Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

I have made a background in recognition of the man who won todays match for England :D

kevinpietersenrl3.jpg

Please give me feedback :D I always say this, but it does help me :D

No I don't like that i'm afraid. You've put the stroke too thick on KP and I don't much like the font. There's just too much activity on that wallpaper for me. I also don't like the the Geoff Boycott extract on the right. It should be a capital 'I' too. :p (Come on, I thought you had an A* in English Simon. :p)

Ok ok, give me ten and ill have a more subtle one for you Matt, boy, i thought it was ok :D

kevinpietersenqr3.jpg

I actually really really like this :D As always please leave feedback :D

P.S i dont know why it has come out HUGE!

To be brutally honest; That's the worst thing you've done for a while mate. The background is too bland and the stroke is overdone on KP. I'll count this as a blip because your recent work has been class.

evertonfan said:
To be brutally honest; That's the worst thing you've done for a while mate. The background is too bland and the stroke is overdone on KP. I'll count this as a blip because your recent work has been class.

Why thank you :p

Ok i best get making another to make up for this apparent horror. ;)

you have come a long way from the start mate...amazing work but this KP wallpaper i didn't like...as evo said the storke is over done and the BG is too boring...soz about that but they are only my comments..

Bilal91 said:
you have come a long way from the start mate...amazing work but this KP wallpaper i didn't like...as evo said the storke is over done and the BG is too boring...soz about that but they are only my comments..

Thanks for the comments :D, ive decided to stick to my Sig size standards from now on :D

Right, bearing in mind im tired, and cutting when tired isnt good, it always comes out a mess, so i have done this one,

mikehusseytx9.jpg

As always feedback appreciated :D

All you need is a border Simon. They'll make the sigs look more complete.

By the way, what happened to your story? :p

evertonfan said:
All you need is a border Simon. They'll make the sigs look more complete.

By the way, what happened to your story? :p

Moving swiftly on....

How the hell do i put a bordor on it? You said you had done a tut. but i couldnt find it :p

Please help....

Ok ive redone it a little bit, but please bear in mind that the cutting isnt up to standard as its fair late, and im tired :D catch me in the morning and im a wizard ;)

mikehusseygc4.jpg

The tutorial is a little bit down the Artworks page...
And poor old Mike Hussey...having half his head cut off. :p Good attempt anyway Simon.

Also...I love the effect you used on the text for the first Kevin Pietersen wallpaper.

GrayNicolls said:
The tutorial is a little bit down the Artworks page...
And poor old Mike Hussey...having half his head cut off. :p Good attempt anyway Simon.
Go to Cricinfo, thats his horrible attempt at the shot :p

In otherwords it is ment to be like that :D

Users who are viewing this thread