Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

I quite like that sig. The way you have layed the text on it is quite innovative as well. I think you could use some type of render to make the colours on the shirt really come out as it looks quite dull (just Flintoff, not the rest of the sig). But do this only on the flintoff in the outermost layer. Keep it up!

:D Thought id make a sig regarding Ian Bell!

Im not really happy with it, but i think its ok...

ianbelllw2.jpg

Please tell me what you think!

The background could be better. Keep it simple like the one used in your Gilchrist sig. Also, the tech brushes don't look good in that sig. I don't mean to be so picky but you should have also used some renders on the picture of Bell in his ODI Jersey. All in all, it's an ok sig, but you're capable of better.

I just tried to keep this simple, and i think it works ok,

jimmyandersonzw0.jpg

Hope people like it, please leave comments :D

Interesting cartoon effect. Well done. Perhaps you should try making the main focal point of your signature glow.

I hate that Anderson sig Simon. I'm sorry but the background is poor, the pictures are cut poorly and teh effect is awful. I prefer your other type of sig to be honest. You seem to have dipped in quality since your improvement. And they just don't look good without borders.

It's all constructive though. I just think that his recent sigs have been very poor by the standards he set himself of late.

Can i have a sig taht says
India: can't bat, can't bowl can't play cricket

I don't care about pics, like for can't bat indian getting bowled, can't bowl like a bowler looking frustrated.
thanks

Yeah sure man, im just busy with college work at the moment but ill have it ready soon!

Users who are viewing this thread