Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Well, i decided to make a new Sig with some new brushes i have, FLAMES :D

Here it is;

langeroh7.jpg

now i have an idea of what Matt will say if he replies, and itll be along the lines of i dont like it and there isnt a bordor!

Some more peoples views would be muchly appreciated :D

I don't like it, there's no border. :p

No i'm kidding, that's pretty good if you take out the effect on the middle render.

Ok, ive redone it and i have to say im a bit happier with this one. Albeit except the cutting on the helmet, but its still darn good :D

langermv5.jpg

Please everyone give me your views:D

Ok, ive had a crack at something here, n i quite like its simplicity :D

matthewhoggardns0.jpg

I like this because i think the colours compliment each other, obviously being the red and blue of England!

And ive also done this one, which ive added a few tech brushes to it :D Hope everone likes....

matthewhoggardrd7.jpg

Please leave feedback on them!

:D Im sure Matt will love the fact there is a bordor, ON BOTH :p

Seeing as Blackwell is being overlooked, i thought id have a go at his partner in crime :D

dalrympleym6.jpg

Please leave feedback, it all helps!

Blackwell isn't being overlooked, he's injured/crap.

Nice Dalrymple sig; The shadow effect on the left is pretty good.

Thanks very much Matt.

dalrympleao8.jpg

Ive made a bordor and added a few tech brushes onto it!

yeah good work mate...like the hoggard sig as me being a Yorkshire fan...

Yeah i was just gunna ask Matt to comment on the Hoggard, im asking Matt because he is a vivid follower of my work as he loves to critise, :D all constructive of course hehe

There's just something about the Hoggard sig that I don't like. Can't quite figure out what it is though.

Maybe the closeness of the player?

I dunno...i like it to be honest but differnt people have differnt views :D

Ok, ive made a couple of Plunkett ones, :D im pretty happy with them aswell!

plunkettti4.jpg

plunketthm2.jpg

Nice Sig. Although, I am not convinced with the picture of Plunkett batting. I'ts not clear enough. In addition, in the second sig, the placement of pictures needs some work on. Remember, you don't necessarily need 3 pictures in a sig. If you can find one decent one and put some decent renders on it, it will be fine. All in all, good effort, I realize you have college work but you can do better.

awesome awesome awesome awesome and awesome :happy i exspecially like the effect u used on Justin Langer to make him go bleh

Ok, ive had a go at a Football Sig, Tell me what you think!

realsj7.jpg

ohh wow ....this is professional work ....u r great simbazz....Farrukh will be happy after seeing this sig . :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread