Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Yeah, you should put it on your current sig GN. And Simbazz, the tutorial is really easy to follow.

Here is the bordered one :D

mikehusseyml0.jpg

'fraid I can't, as I think I have deleted the PSD. I might make a new one soon anyway. Depends on how good I do. First I need to do a certain India wallpaper.

And the border is slightly too thick for my liking Simon. Change the px.

The border is too thick. Should be just 2 px in my opinion as the one you have takes focus away from the sig.

evertonfan said:
The border is too thick. Should be just 2 px in my opinion as the one you have takes focus away from the sig.

Yarrr....

I was just experimenting really, now i know what to do ill make sure i add one everytime :p

oh yea, a 2px one every time ;)

Well not every time. Every time you make a big signature. If you decide to make a PC one, then 1px will do.

Also, you seem to be over-using tech brushes now. Get some more brush sets such as absract and scratch or else your sigs will become boring and repetetive. You should look to start a new style every so often like I do.

Last edited:
Good point...In almost every signature you do, you have tech brushes. They are great. But use them in moderate quantities. You will see even better results!

Ok, ive worked on this for around half an hour!

I like it, but i dont like the font of "Look Whos Back," I think i need to search on DaFont for a few more :D

andrewflintoffyl3.jpg

Like i said before, i think im better at doing darker in colour Sigs than lighter one for some reason.

As always feedback welcomed :p How many more ways can i say this now?

I dont like the effect that youve put on your brushes in this one. It makes the sig look tacky. And again, your making the stroke too thick on the render. Its a pretty decent sig, but your starting to overuse tech brushes now.

evertonfan said:
I dont like the effect that youve put on your brushes in this one. It makes the sig look tacky. And again, your making the stroke too thick on the render. Its a pretty decent sig, but your starting to overuse tech brushes now.
They arnt tech brushes, these are called Tribal Brushes :p

Well the effect youve used on them makes them look bad regardless of what they are. You cant even decipher what type of brush has been used.

Those brushes are making themselves the focal point of the signature which is not what you want. The player should be the focal point. And Matt, I'm ashamed of you! Not even noticing that he hasn't put a border on it! :eek:

Ok, last attempt for this evening guys,

andrewflintoff2fc5.jpg

Somthing which is a little bit simpler, in my opinion its quite good, but what you you guys think?

Please give me your views!

Users who are viewing this thread