Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

These are my last Sigs today guys :D

One is of the great man Brian Charles Lara :p
brianlarapp2.jpg

And the other is of one of my favorite players not just to watch, but to try to copy his technique when batting.

bradhoggja4.jpg

As always please tell me what i need to do to improve :D

The Lara one looks really top-notch and I can't really suggest anything wrong with it. However, i'm not a fan of the Hogg one because I feel the background let's it down. It's great to see that you are implementing grunge and tech brushes too which will help you immensly. Keep up this great level of improvement because it's nice to see so many great graphics makers in the PC community.

Both sigs are well done Simo...

In Hogg one, cutting of Hogg's hands when about to deliver is slightly misshaped!!!

But the bg and fonts are excellent!!!

in Lara one, i shd say it as a perfect one even better than Gilli's!!! In other words, Its 100% perfect!!!

:)

I like the Brian Lara sig. The stroke works well but I feel the fill should be white and not grey. In addition, I don't think you should have blurred or done whatever you did with those tech brushes in that sig. On the whole, a good sig but you are capable of much better.

Thanks to all who have commented :D

And Hoggs hand is like that in the picture :D I didnt cut that bit lol

Please if anybody reading wants to give me a request please do so :D

Simbazz said:
These are my last Sigs today guys :D

One is of the great man Brian Charles Lara :p
brianlarapp2.jpg

And the other is of one of my favorite players not just to watch, but to try to copy his technique when batting.

bradhoggja4.jpg

As always please tell me what i need to do to improve :D

i really like Brian Lara's sig ...u are awesome when it comes to graphics :cheers ...brad hogg's is good too :cheers ....

P.S. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Simbazz again. ....i might have given u for predicta .....but will reps u soon

Hmmm....in a break from my Assignment work i decided to try out again the tech brushes, as i reckon there brilliant, and make one of my hero's sig!

vettoriqo6.jpg

I think its quite good, maybe not my best, but still darn good!

Please tell my your views!

evertonfan said:
Everything but the cutting on the right Vettori pic is fine.

Try a border too. :p

thats been nagging me for ages, how do i put a border on it, ive looked but i cant find it :D much appreciation if you help!

:D Ive made this sig to try to get people looking at my thread :D

Please leave comments on it! Everything said is a big help!

finalpieceda4.gif

evertonfan said:
Way too fast i'm afraid. Pretty good though.
Hmm...you think so? i think its just right myself :rolleyes: Ill change it once i get back, but im off to play on Pro Evo ;)

evertonfan said:
Way too fast i'm afraid. Pretty good though.

yeah, little fast!!!:)

Nice one simo and also ur Vettori sig is also great...well done :clap

Users who are viewing this thread