Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Thank you very much, Sir GamerKid :D

Anyways, ive decided to make myself a new Desktop Background, n here it is, in all its glory :D

warnetr6.jpg

Sorry if this is HUGE

As always folks....Please leave feedback on my pieces as it all helps :D

That's the worst thing you've ever made Simon. It's boring, the cutting is awful, the background colours are awful and it just doesn't fit at all with Shane Warne. You've been offering up a pretty mixed bag really. It's nice to see you experimenting though.

yeh Simbazz that's not very good in my opinion.

I have looked back at all your work from while i've been away.Please take this as constructive criticsm but since the Brad Hogg,Gilly and Lara sigs you have lost the quality.

Just try and make things simple and focus on the cutting more than anything and especially more than the backgrounds :)

yeah the cutting is your main problem...any waus you will get better with practice...

Ok, i thought id post these both, :D

pcccp1.jpg

Here is a logo i made for the story! Im sure you have all heard of it,

And here is a Kiwi Special :D

mccullumei5.jpg

As always please leave feedback!

You seem to have regained your cutting form but your backgrounds are still below-par. I also don't like the Sky Sports logo or the stroke used on the left pic.

:mad: I like that Sky Sports logo

Anyways, everyone has differnt opinions, it would be nice for others to post :D

Ok, ive taken quite a while on this and im pretty happy with it, ive got two versions of it :D

wicf7.jpg

wivm4.jpg

Please comment on both :D

The background is plain again and your cutting has come back to haunt you. Simplicity normally works very well, but when the sigs are this large you should be making the backgrounds more complex because this just looks boring and bland.

barmyarmyni0.jpg

Im just trying something differnt out, and i dont think its working, but hey well....

Yeah i think ive lost all that talant i had :D ok, some of the talant i had, there still pretty good ;)

I don't think that they are awful. You have a good platform to build on Simon. Cutting could be improved. Try not to rush on this. The background could be a little more abstract. It's not that bad though. The fonts are brilliant, I love the "Gayle" font.

Evening all,

Just thought id post my current Sig, which is a quote from many years ago in the Ashes, back when Lillee was an Opening bowler :p But ive changed it a bit to fit in with nowadays players :p

The old verse was;

"Ashes to Ashes,
Dust to Dust,
If Lillee Don't get you,
Thomson Must,"

I think ive spelt Thomson right there :p

anyways here it is,

600*200
ashestoashes2tv2.jpg

300*100
ashestoashesog4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread