Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

cool lara sig Simo, i prefer the second one!

But i feel that the text " PCC WC & Champ Trohy" and PC logo can be made little brighter!

Overall, Background & cutting are nicely done! Keep up the great Perfect work Simo :happy ;) :)

The second one looks a lot better Simbazz. But bring the text and the logo out as well. And you have to take out one of the texts to the right so it doesn't become filled if you bring them out.

Simbazz said:
Just a little somthing i made up, regarding the PCC story by Brett_Lee

Now we all know the Windies will win it all ;

pccwestindiesab9.jpg

hey nice one there :cheers i like th way u make it ....also nice to see the PCC logo behind ;)

reps to u :happy

Last edited:
chrisreadoi8.jpg

I got bored before so i made a Chris Read sig, please comment on it and leave critism or appraisals :D All are gratefully read :p

Simbazz said:
chrisreadoi8.jpg

I got bored before so i made a Chris Read sig, please comment on it and leave critism or appraisals :D All are gratefully read :p

nice background....nice colours...nice text .....nice photo ....totally make a nice sig :cheers .....also try one of Monty Panesar ...if u are free :clap :clap

Yet again cool work Simo! Well done :clap

Nice work Simo. That is one of your better sigs. Once again, that cartoon effect you use on the player does not work well. It doesn't look nice. If you take care of this flaw then it will be a lot better. Nonetheless, good work. Keep it up.

:happy KP, one of my fav players :happy

Cool sig Simo! Well done! Once again, the choice of Bg suited well with the picture and font! keep up the great work! :)

Users who are viewing this thread