Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

lancashireef0.jpg

Please give me your views, ive spent quite a while on this today, and i quite like it, please like i say, give me your views, help me to improve :)

Thanks Wil :p
Like i said in the Superthread, im fair proud of it

Good to see you've heralded my advice and included a C4D render in there. However, I feel you have used it incorrectly and the cutting on Anderson is dodgy.

Matt, could you give me some more information on why you think ive used it incorrectly please!

C4D renders are meant to blend into the background of the sig, but you have made it the main focus. It just looks ugly like that. Also, it seems as though you've put the plastic wrap effect on it which doesn't work.

Simbazz said:
lancashireef0.jpg

Please give me your views, ive spent quite a while on this today, and i quite like it, please like i say, give me your views, help me to improve :)

thats awesome work ...i really love the background :)

Simbazz said:
lancashireef0.jpg

Really nice background and font, and good positioning, just the pictures are a bit pixalated and perhaps you could add an effect to them, but apart from that is is really good

montypc3.jpg

In my opinion this is one of the best ive done, what do you think?

Please give me your view, it helps me improve :p

Quality stuff, really good....just improve slightly on the cutting, but I know it is really hard the cutting it's not easy, you could try blur on the edge

After Evertonfan telling me the name of these renders, ive looked it up, and there are quite a few good ones out there.....

Matt said they arnt supposed to be used as a main thing in the gfx, but i think this looks ok, its a "personalised" on to me :p

It turned out ok i think!

simbazzsc6.jpg

great work Simbazz..is it possible u could make me a sig with Dhoni on it?

Users who are viewing this thread