Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Good stuff Simbazz but the cutting on Pietersens left arm (to the right as we look at it) isn't great.

Like the fon'ts and the pics but maybe try a bit of different bg's although i like em they get a bit repetitive :)

keep up the hard work!

Simbazz said:
Please comment on this as always,

brettleeig9.jpg

Choice of picture selection on both Lees on two corners suited well with the sig! Also bg looks great! well done Simo :clap

theashesaz6.jpg

This is one of my best in my opinion, and ive been told Gamerkid will use it for some very special update some time in the future!

Please give me views on how i can improve or just generally tell me how awesome it is :p

Simbazz said:
theashesaz6.jpg

This is one of my best in my opinion, and ive been told Gamerkid will use it for some very special update some time in the future!

Please give me views on how i can improve or just generally tell me how awesome it is :p

In gfx angle, the sig is good! as usual well done simo ;) :clap

But as a cricketer angle, comparison of Warny with Monty is not fair! " war of spinners" between a legend and a learner :p :D

I am not comparing them ;)

If i was, Warne would win all the time obviously!

The sig is just saying it will be a war between the teams spinners, i believe Panesar has the ability to take a decent amount of wickets, maybe getting close to what Warne will :p

Thanks for your input!

surendar said:

But as a cricketer angle, comparison of Warny with Monty is not fair! " war of spinners" between a legend and a learner :p :D

just see this Ashes ....Monty will take more wickets ;)

gamerkid22 said:
just see this Ashes ....Monty will take more wickets ;)

Your totally correct :p Monty will get Man of the Series :D

surendar said:

i agree with that completely how the hell can you think of a war between the its a disgrace comparing WARNEE with MONTY

hassan said:
i agree with that completely how the hell can you think of a war between the its a disgrace comparing WARNEE with MONTY

your point is valid, but just a thought, you didnt mention what you thought of my sig!!!

Seeing as Australia released there 13 man squad, i decided to make a lil sig to the new two quicks;

taitjohnsonpa1.jpg

Please tell me what you think!

What's with the stroke around the players? It makes it look awful. I think your trying to overcomplicate your sigs too.

Bad pictures, bad effects, bad everything. Apart from that it's perfect :D

good work mate keep it up ur doing nice job :D
:cheers
MHC

Simbazz said:
Seeing as Australia released there 13 man squad, i decided to make a lil sig to the new two quicks;

taitjohnsonpa1.jpg

Please tell me what you think!

hmm no guts its not bad ...he tried to give it a bit of cartoony look ...but just don't stroke the players ...intead try drop shadow and then it will be fine.....btw nice work ... :cheers u put lots of hardwork in those :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread