Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Course i can, if i have time before i have to leave to computer ill do it this evening :D

dhoniby8.jpg

Here it is, please tell me if you like it or not borncricketer. If you like it and dont want any modifications ill reduce it to 300*100 and give you the link :p

Anyone else reading this, please give me feedback, it helps me improve!

Simbazz said:
dhoniby8.jpg

Here it is, please tell me if you like it or not borncricketer. If you like it and dont want any modifications ill reduce it to 300*100 and give you the link :p

Anyone else reading this, please give me feedback, it helps me improve!

wow this is truly awesome work mate :cheers ....Dhoni Dhamaka :happy

good stuff but maybe a bit too much emphasis on teh bg :)
Try and make the pics the focus of attention but kep up the good and hard work :cheers

Thanks for the advice Trev!

oramoy8.jpg

New creation, new advice and feedback please :p It all helps me improve i promise you!
So what do you think?

I like that sig. I especially like the background. Keep it up. Great work!

LOOKS GREAT Simbazz, thanks
no need for any modifications:p

o can i have a sig and avatar of aussies and their champions trophy win :D any pictures would be fine

Sorry for the delay, ive been incredibly busy in preperation for Sunday :) Hope you understand

dhonirg6.jpg

This is your resized sig and the code for you to be able to use it is;

HTML:
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/6862/dhonirg6.jpg

If you dont know how to put it in, please give me another post, or PM, and ill post instructions :)

@ azn_guy44, course i can mate, but not tonite probably, as ive got a hefty workload, but tomorrow theres a good chance ill be able to do it ;)

Ok, i forgot to put this in my thread, your opinions would be appreciated, plus any tips you have :p

Thanks to Evertonfan (Matt) for his help on the name technique.

symondsbz5.jpg

Damn! Why do I always find something wrong with your sigs? :p

Only problems with this one is the fuzz around the middle Symonds' head, and the effect on the left Symonds. Apart from that, it's pretty decent.

evertonfan said:
Only problems with this one is the fuzz around the middle Symonds' head, and the effect on the left Symonds. Apart from that, it's pretty decent.

No worries Matt, you've made Sigs, you've learned, so should i :p

The fuzz i thought looked pretty ok round the body, but i didnt notice his head :p yeah it doesnt look good i agree!

And i like that effect on the Symonds on the left, but each to thier own ;)

Thanks as always for your input matt, it helps

Users who are viewing this thread