Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

hmmm...looks aright...bring ponting at front on the first one...

rickypontinghq2.jpg

Any better? I quite like the background myself, and i think the sig is nice and simple.

Please give me your views, either good or bad :) it all helps.

also dont be too critical of it, i am really tired!

amazing.......can you make one beautiful sig for me.....of M.Yusuf and Umar Gul

The sigs on the whole look good, but I think you need some more adventurous fonts, backgrounds and you need to blend the renders in a lot more; It looks as if they are just stuck on and don't look like part of the sig.

What do you guys think, please leave feedback on what you think, and if you reckon you could help me improve it, tell me how, ill have a try!

ianbell1bm4.jpg

The writing would be centralised but i unfortunatly moved it by mistake and i cant change it now. The text isnt that important is it?

ianbell2wr8.jpg

Which one do you like best? Why?

Please leave your thoughts, thanks!

I like the second one best for obvious reasons, but I don't likr the way you have blended the two background colours in though. Still need to blend the renders in a lot more too. Goof that you've found some new brushes as well.

evertonfan said:
I like the second one best for obvious reasons, but I don't likr the way you have blended the two background colours in though. Still need to blend the renders in a lot more too. Goof that you've found some new brushes as well.

:) i forgot to credit you for the brushes, so here it is.

Thanks to Matt(Evertonfan) for the finding of these brushes :)

No need to credit me, it's the bloke on deviantart who you want to be crediting. ;)

Guys, will you comment on this sig, ive made two version and i just want a bit of feedback.

Please comment on the background mainly because thats what im interested in as i made it and im fair happy with it :)

warne1ty6.jpg

warne2oz0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread