Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

evertonfan said:
Just in case you've forgot, they need to be 300 x 100. ;)

Sigs look fine though; Very simple.

Yup i know ;) I just made them slightly bigger 400X150 just so Mehkar and other could see it very clearly because IMO 300x100 is a bit too small to view a sig, espeically when animated :)
But thanks for the reminder ;)

m477yp4rk3r said:
Hoggard wallpaper please!

Sure mate, but your gunna have to give me a few days as im feeling a bit under the weather at the moment, but i should have it before i go away on Monday :)

amazing work mate do animation please cant wait for it but dont foget to resize it because it is too large too use

mehkar said:
amazing work mate do animation please cant wait for it but dont foget to resize it because it is too large too use

Dont worry, i will resize it ;) but as i said, i have made it larger just so you could see

well. nice work so when will you do animation as I said cannt wait for it because my sig and avatar are two old

Simbazz said:
Sure mate, but your gunna have to give me a few days as im feeling a bit under the weather at the moment, but i should have it before i go away on Monday :)

its ok mate!! wenever you can!

I had to restore my PC to its factory settings so ive spent about an hour putting everything back on my PC for Photoshop.

Matts Brush and Font packs sure helped ;) Thanks man!

Anyways, this is a Monty Panesar Sig, what you think?

panesarom9.jpg

Looks terrific Simon; Mighty fine piece of work. The text at the bottom in the background looks great, the render and the glow looks good and the background is one of the best i've seen from you. Bring the text away from the edge, slap on a border and you've got a fantastic sig.

hey simbazz take your time.....and everton Im saying this bcoz he is making others sig inmstead of me

Hey i will but im in Dublin at the moment so i cant :rolleyes:

Gimme 3 days itll be ready, sounds alot but i wont be home for 2

Users who are viewing this thread