Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

i will go with the first one! :happy

Excellent background :clap and well done Simo!

ist one is cooll :D but mate what about my sig?

Mekhar, sorry for the delay, but in my opinion with Gul on the sig aswell it didnt look as good, and in my opinion ruined the simplicity of it.

Please give my your view, and anybody else whos having a look :) it helps me, i promise :p

yousufhu4.jpg

Id be grateful for your views here, as people have stopped posting :p I want particular feedback on the background, and im fully aware my cutting isnt the best :) Thanks in advance!!
kallisdz4.jpg

The baclground is ace but I really don't like the size of the sigs; They are too big. Try workig on 400 x 150 instead.

they are 600x200 as ive always worked with for yonks :) But i will try that....

Yeah i like the background, since only using brushes to make background and being told they where crap, i have tried my hardest to make backgrounds nice looking, and i think ive achieved it, what do you think of the Yousuf sig?

hi Simbazz the backgrounds are good of both the images , and nice text effects too . 1 suggestion just glow the player a bit . :cheers

hmmmmm ok mate te you can make the sig... of shoaib and asif

hey mate hope you will do it soon.......I need it animated
After this Can you make avatar for em bcoz my avatar is also old now
Tahnkx in advance already have repped you. :D

Thanks Gamer,

Mehkar, sure i will, ill do it this evening, it should be made by 10 PM english time :)

Ill do you ava. aswell ;)

mehkar, ive done the two "sigs" now, but i havnt done the animation yet, i was just wanting your approval of these two before i do anything animated to them :)

akhtarpu7.jpg

asifed7.jpg

Please, others who are having a look at these comment on how i did :) i always ask ;)

Just in case you've forgot, they need to be 300 x 100. ;)

Sigs look fine though; Very simple.

Users who are viewing this thread