Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

amazing .......nice work sim...It is good to love.....keep on....I like it

flintoffnb1.jpg

:) There ya go :)

Please comment on it, as im pretty much bored and i want to read some, im sure, constructive critism, and LOTS of praise ;)

Your also using some bad brushes; That wheel type thing in the right just doesn't look very good. Maybe you should try building smoother backgrounds and using more creative fonts.

Ok, after alot of PMing between me and Matt(Evertonfan) last night, ive put together a sig, which i used many of his techniques he told me about, and im pretty happy with the sig, i think it looks nice, its not as advanced as others, but im learning every day new techniques and i think this is a good sig :)

muralika6.jpg

Please tell me if you agree with me or not :)

And before you say, i couldnt get a border on it for some reason :mad:

Last edited:
Sig looks decent. At last you've got a good set of fonts in there but try to centre it a bit more because there's a massive gap between text and render. The background is very well made though.

evertonfan said:
Sig looks decent. At last you've got a good set of fonts in there but try to centre it a bit more because there's a massive gap between text and render. The background is very well made though.

Thanks very much, if i could be bothered id make another but i cant so ill try another one tomorrow.

But thanks for the help last night, it seems to have really helped as ive now found new things regarding renders etc. :hpraise

Please give me your views, i am quite proud of this, please tell me your opinions!

warnevq8.jpg

Nice one really full marks for our effort but it is more suitable for a green background. Try with a green one plz .

Find a better font for 'Warne' and reduce the effect on Warne himself and you've got your best sig ever. At long lost you've realised that you don't need to make the background stand out to make the decent sig. I don't really like the effect but the fact that you've got the hang of background and fonts makes it very good indeed. A green background would ruin it though so don't try that.

Ok ive changed it a little bit, took a few effects off the Warne image, and i have found a much more sutible font ,which in my opinion goes really well with the colour of the background!

Please leave feedback, as you can see, i do try to improve things, :)

warne2lo7.jpg

No the render is ruined now; There' a horrible blur of him in the centre and the render that i till vidible doesn't look to good. The Text ha now tranformed itself into the main focus of the sig which it shouldn't be.

I'm still not liking the render, try to do some decent ligthing effects on it. In fact, I might even make a new tutorial on how to achieve such techniques.

yeah it does need some lighting effects on it...and not liking the text which is to big as well

Users who are viewing this thread