Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Nice use of the pre-cut as the effects looks good. Don't like the fonts at all though and the background isn't up to scratch.

A few people seem to be using this kind of effect in sigs, so i had a try. Did i do it correctly?

vettori.jpg

A nice Vettori signature. But, a plain black and white thing is far too simple. Try and add effects to the stand out picture (which, in this case, is Vettori). Very good, though.

Simbazz, can I be harsh on that Vettori sig? Honestly I think it's the worst thing you've made pal and i'm not just being mean. Please believe me man, i'm not just being an arse!

Last edited:
Yes i have to agree simbazz, you have to firstly find a better pic and secondly add effects on it!

I say you just stick to your style that you are good at :)

fair enough, im happy to take crit....crit....crit....critisism :p

Simbazz said:
fair enough, im happy to take crit....crit....crit....critisism :p

It makes a man Perfect . :D too much crit....crit...crit...critism is also not good :noway

Who's making all these current sigs with 3 players on it and the orange background? It seems to be everywhere!

IloveGilly said:
Who's making all these current sigs with 3 players on it and the orange background? It seems to be everywhere!

Bilal, there is only myself and WORLD CHAMPIONS who have them :p its a cool trend ;)

You can make graphics, why not use one of yours? Or can't you take the crit....crit....crit....critisism? :p

IloveGilly said:
You can make graphics, why not use one of yours? Or can't you take the crit....crit....crit....critisism? :p

:D i would do, but there are much better graphics makers on PC than me, Bilal especially

Users who are viewing this thread