Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

warnepchh7.jpg

Please give me some views guys :)

I dunno, Shane Warne is apperently some Aussie Legspinner who has more wickets than anyone else, nearly 700 someone said. Cant be anything special really :p

Nice Shane Warne sig . :cheers mate Thats what i like when i comes to the Aussies i like green background.

Simo making warny :) good Warne signature mate! well done!

u can also try some adjectives in text like " Warny, The Spin legend " ;)

Nice sig - but i preferred the first Shane Warne one on the last page :p

could you give any tips on how you made the background for your 'stony looking' one on the prev. page??? thanx :)

If i'm not mistaken, he's used some of the brushes from my pack which you can find in the graphics forum or on the first page in my thread.

:D Woke the thread up

Anyways its just careful choice of colouring and certain types of brushes.

I'd recommend you download Evertonfans brushes, there are some fantastic ones in there, some arnt so clever but one you have got some you can search on some sites to find more :D

@Matt, Your actually wrong, i searched on a website to find them brushes to give that effect ;) but as i said earlier, your pack does have some good ones in.

How come you aren't using the sig I made for you Simon? I spent ages making that. :(

And sorry to advertise my thread a little bit in my previous post. ;)

Matt, im making a collection ;) ive got a system of use, i may use yours now, or i might use another, but rest assured yours will be used within the next month :D But its a great sig i just think you oversized the Evertonfan on it, if you could take it down a font it would look even better

I got bored, please take a look and gimme some comments, i dont care if you hate it, say so :p its just a little mess around because im so unbelievably bored

The text looks good and the cutting on the main Fred render is good as well. I really don't like the effect on the Fred render in the background and ECB logo doesn't look too good.

Overall it looks nice; Better than any wallpaper i've made anyway.

evertonfan said:
The text looks good and the cutting on the main Fred render is good as well. I really don't like the effect on the Fred render in the background and ECB logo doesn't look too good.

Overall it looks nice; Better than any wallpaper i've made anyway.
Thanks Matt, yeah i know about the render, i was thinking about making it full screen but that would have made Fred be blocked by the main picture (The one celebrating the 50? or was it just generally the win? i dunno) but like i said it was a little bit of a mess around so im happy with it.

I'm back in business baby :D

anyways, i just made a wallpaper which id be interested in some views, its a very brushed up piece, but i think its ok for a first try in ages :p ill be sticking to sigs im afraid :( as wallpapers arn't my speciality

ShaneWWallpaper.jpg

yeah...BG looks alright...render a bit blurred and can really read the shane warne text properly...

Users who are viewing this thread