Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

SA.jpg

Here is a South Africa sig, please give me feedback on it :D

Please take a look at this :D Its my first attempt at a wallpaper ive seen both Treva and GN create, i think its fair good for a first attempt :D

Ahem, I do believe I deserve a mention for that wallpaper as well. ;)

As for the wall it looks good but for some reason it looks way to pixelated. Have you sharpened it at all? The top left Kallis render has a bit too much blur in places but overall, pretty decent.

evertonfan said:
Ahem, I do believe I deserve a mention for that wallpaper as well. ;)

As for the wall it looks good but for some reason it looks way to pixelated. Have you sharpened it at all? The top left Kallis render has a bit too much blur in places but overall, pretty decent.

Obviously being my first attempt im sure you'll allow a few minor mistakes.

Ill make another later :D then you can see how cool i am ;) By the way Matt, i found how to lighten the pictures and give them a bit more of an edge, what do you think? As you were a bit criticle of my Vettori one i decided id make them as best i can.

It really does look differnt from this link than what it does as a screensaver i promise :p

I think its pretty good, but as i said in the last one, im still learning Photoshop so you'll see me experimenting.

GrayNicolls said:
Very good, apart from the gap between 3rd Flintoff's arms is still in colour. :p

Yeah some things are messed up, the Flintoff picture on the right, his top glove is crapply cut :( Ahh well im learning....

nice apart from the shadow on flinty, good to see people learning :)

hassan said:
its ok but flintoff renders look very edgt mate and the shadow doesnt quiet work

Thanks for the feedback :D

Users who are viewing this thread