Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

joycebo3.jpg

I've gotta admit it looked better when i did it this morning....but regardless i think its ok, what do you think?

Well, it doesn't look to good if i'm brutally honest. He looks as though he's playing for the Windies in the middle. The background is pretty poor too and you are using way to much outer glow (if it's that) on the middle render.

leedi2.jpg

Ok, This is a Brett Lee sig, i have use two pictures from the pre-cuts thread, Methinks evertonfan cut both, if so thanks to him.

What do you think? It took me about an hour and i quite like it, especially the vertical text :p

vettersmi1.jpg

I really like the way this one turned out....Give me some opinions please :D

Okay,

The Brett Lee one is the best graphic I have ever seen you make, so you should be extremly pleased with that one! I really like the simple bg and the effect on Lee. The only thing you could improve on would be that there is a bit too much text, take away the five lines of Australia and it would improve it a lot. Really, great work on this one sim!

I am not so keen on the NZ one, but it has the makings of a very good sig, the bg is very good. Take the nz flag away and blend the two renders in with only the bg and it would be another top notch piece of work.

Keep the great work up baz! :clap

I'd say thats the most informative piece of help ive been given in this thread, and i thank you for that Andy :D

Simbazz said:
I'd say thats the most informative piece of help ive been given in this thread, and i thank you for that Andy :D

That's all right mate, anytime;)

Keep the great work up!

nice work, i like the background

simon do u think you could have a go at a logo for my new forum

here

hmmm....its late and i didnt read your wanting properly :p

I made you a nice little banner, but i'll have a crack at the logo tomorrow, as i've just got in from work and im in real need of some kip :D

But please everyone give me some feedback on this, i think its ok.

sportsfieldek1.jpg

nice work, but i don't think the background goes with the picture

Simbazz said:
loyeae6.jpg

I like this a lot, but what do you think?
nice...BUT :rolleyes: the text behind the render doesn't look good...not sure about the stroke on the render either...and BG as somebody said earlier doesn't go with the render...maybe blue/red will look better...

Users who are viewing this thread