Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Simbazz, that's a bit what we call down here, pants. No offence but there's too many pictures crammed in and it just doesn't blend together at all. I seriously don't like the effects on the renders either... it's just a plain wallpaper and it's on the verge of being rubbish.

Apart from all that, nice...

!x!Culli!x! said:
Simbazz, that's a bit what we call down here pants. No offence but there's too many pictures crammed in and it just doesn't blend together at all. I seriously don't like the effects on the renders either... it's just a plain wallpaper and it's on the verge of being rubbish.

Apart from all that, nice...

We call it other things up here ;)

And thanks for your comments

Trousers?

If you removed that green box in the top right it wouldn't look that bad.

lol @ evo

good idea, but yea it's just all too crammed...try to work on the bg as well, more than all the renders, to give yourself a good starting point. I like the choice of text. If you work on the things above it wouldn't be too bad but I suggest trying something with a more complex bg...

Im learning photoshop but dont have the ability downpat yet can some1 please make me one and also tell me how to attach it lol

Shaun Tait would be good

Ok, im bored, so i've made a Fred Flintoff sig/picture which, and i've sized it down as im using it. Comment would be most certainly welcome!

ANDREWFLINTOFFWORLDCUP.jpg

ANDREWFLINTOFFWORLDCUPSmall.jpg

HTML:
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n131/Simbazz/ANDREWFLINTOFFWORLDCUPSmall.jpg

That's actually pretty but the ECB logo is squashed in the re-sized version so you might want to alter that. Text is good, render is good and the background colouring is also nice.

Also, change your thread name to Simbaz's graphics to accomodate the alteration. ;)

Oh, and get a new avatar! :p

evertonfan said:
Also, change your thread name to Simbaz's graphics to accomodate the alteration. ;)

How about i change it to Simbazz' Graphics Thread? That way i can keep my two Z's :p

evertonfan said:
Oh, and get a new avatar! :p

Yeah i think i've used this long enough.

evertonfan said:
That's actually pretty but the ECB logo is squashed in the re-sized version so you might want to alter that. Text is good, render is good and the background colouring is also nice.

I tried to resize it to look the best, and thats the only result i got, it is too squashed i know but it still is pretty neat. I've finally cracked my text usage, after all the times you said "change the text and its a good sig," Im now there :p And finally i like the new simpler kind of sig, especially not having to slave on a background when i can make a decent background make it fit into a sig and then work around it.

Thanks for the input, i always love to hear what you, and others think.

Ava.jpg

Btw, new avatar!

Last edited:
Both the sig and the avatar are really good Simbaz.

Really like the colour on the Freddie sig, it really is a nice mixture. Loving those two mate, keep it up :)

levercock.jpg

Well this a rough tribute to the Burmudan big boy, Levercock. He bowled 10 overs, which is amazing, for 32 and 1 wicket was it? I know the sig is rough but it looks good IMO.

Views please. :p

Well i'm amazed how you could make such a good sig and then follow it up with that! There is just far too much outer glow on him and the slanted text in the background just doesn't look very good at all sorry.

I'd be amazed to see a sig that has him in not breaking the forum size rules :p

Users who are viewing this thread