Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Bilal91 said:
not your best imo but funny...lol...
Yeah like i said its rough, i saw the pre-cut and thought of making a little something...

I'm more bothered about the Flintoff one to be honest :)

thats flintoff signature looks really good maybe something for the gap in the middle though

Ok, i've spent about an hour on this, so im gunna be pretty upset if its highly critisised, but then again it'll make me better if you do.

I'm very happy with it :) What do you think?

Yeah Simbazz that's pretty nice, just a few more effects on the renders and maybe a slightly different coloured background and it would be very nice. Top work though

And also, try to avoid the white bits like in between Plunkett's legs. Also, the world cup trophy isn't top quality either.

Overall, it's quite nice

Well it's a bit dull really. The background picture isn't big enough for the actual dimensions of the picture either. The renders need a lot of work too and I mean in terms of effects and stuff. Try gradient maps and other such filters.

!x!Culli!x! said:
Yeah Simbazz that's pretty nice, just a few more effects on the renders and maybe a slightly different coloured background and it would be very nice. Top work though

And also, try to avoid the white bits like in between Plunkett's legs. Also, the world cup trophy isn't top quality either.

Overall, it's quite nice

1. The renders i didnt really want to do too much to them, and i have a habit of doing a little bit too much.

2. Its fairly difficult to see in photoshop to see the white bits, i dunno why, but it is.

3. Out of 10 pages of pictures, it was one of the only ones relevent and the only picture to have a plain black background so it was easier to cut.

Thanks for your input im really happy with it, its not perfect but it'll do for me :p

Haddin.jpg

A nice Haddin sig....I've been told the text might not fit too well, maybe colour of text aswell....whats everyones else opinion on the whole, not just text :p

HaddinS.jpg

Forum size :)

I actually like the render and the background but that Haddin text is ridiculously big and is the main focus of the sig. Which it shouldn't be. I think you should use some simpler fonts or at least diversify them a bit.

wemif7.jpg

I dont know if i like the type of text if used on this one, but i still thinks its a very simple yet effective sig.

What do you guys think?

I quite like it good work sim. Very simple, but it works quite well. I don't mind the text actually, still, I feel it is missing quite a lot, still a bit simple for me. But good work sim, keep it up.

virgildp6.jpg

Ok, maybe not too good, but i've tried something new with gradient maps. I think on the colour scheme of it looks ok, ill try other things with it but as a first looks ok.

What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread