Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

Simbazz said:
Just trying to add colour to Rab's sketch, hope he doesnt mind :rolleyes:

Not at all mate, and a good effort as well.

I like the Johnston sig as well, though it is simple. I think it gives you a good place to start and now see if you can develop it into being more complex. Don't like the text of the number and the 'trent' text but still, a good effort. As I said before, try to develop it into somthing more complex :cheers well done...

A nice, simple effective sig here i reckon...what do you think?

cricketpa5.jpg

The graphic looks really good but i have to agree with FB the text doesn't suit it.

Here is a sig ive been working on for a while, took me ages to get a decent size of canvas, and the a stock, and then came the pictures, im telling you, Patrick stump is not a easy guy to cut!!

patrickstumpdr7.jpg

Please give me some feedback, and about the yellow border, it was meant to be black :D forget about that :p

I think that the pictures could "pop out" a bit more-and the border could be white, 2px
Other then that, its alright! 6.5/10 for me.

Very simple, nothing really exciting, just sticking it here because i need the url as im using it as my sig :p

thetakeoverthebreaksoveef3.jpg

The Take Over, The Break's Over :D :D :D

C'mon no one has give me feedback on anything :p Dont make me resort to begging :)

I thought i'd have another go at a music style sig in the way of a new and upcoming band, Hit the Lights.

Front man; Colin Ross!

colinrosstw4.jpg

Band sig; Bodybag :D

hitthelightsxr0.jpg

Only those who have listened to them will know the meaning of Bodybag.

I like the second one. NOt so much the 1st, look stretched and the light textures (they are light textures, right?) look a tad bit-odd.

They look pretty good mate keep up the good work.

Can you do me a favour. A Australia cricket side sig. It is a sig for my story which is located here if you havent been following as of yet.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31651

If you have a read of that, then you will have a good idea on what i would like in the Sig. 2 slide Animation if you can. And no Glenn McGrath in sight (Which Feeling Blue?) made the mistake of :p

Roofrom50 said:
They look pretty good mate keep up the good work.

Can you do me a favour. A Australia cricket side sig. It is a sig for my story which is located here if you havent been following as of yet.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31651

If you have a read of that, then you will have a good idea on what i would like in the Sig. 2 slide Animation if you can. And no Glenn McGrath in sight (Which Feeling Blue?) made the mistake of :p
Sorry mate, its not that i cant do animation, its just that i cant seem to get the software working on my laptop, if you want, ill do you a sig, and then two slides, im sure someone will be kind as to stick them together, sound good?

Simbazz said:
Sorry mate, its not that i cant do animation, its just that i cant seem to get the software working on my laptop, if you want, ill do you a sig, and then two slides, im sure someone will be kind as to stick them together, sound good?
Lol yeah same with me, my whole Photshop prgramme isnt working for me. But nah just do a normal sig, i am cool with that for now.Thanks :happy
Even tho i wont be able to put it as my sig as i have a 1 month sig ban, but still would love to see your work

Cricketman93 said:
You never did my request :mad:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showpost.php?p=554562&postcount=163

lol
You dont have to, u could for practice.
I sounded like an idiot then-India must have lost something lol

:eek: I dont even remember that request its so far back last year :D Sorry.

And Roofrom50 here it is;

ateamhc9.jpg

Any changes, or anything just say n ill do it, i might even have another crack at it in the morning...

Thanks to those who pre-cut the pics aswell :p

Great stuff man, am loving this piece of work. Too bad i cant make it as my sig until a months time, but still. I will keep it and then use it. Reps for you :happy

Users who are viewing this thread