Simbazz's Graphic Shop (Requests; OFF!!!!)

tbh simo its good but not great out of the 3 i had made it goes Culli>Simo>FB So yeah dont give up your dayjob and keep reaching for the stars (y)

I've gone for a random effect here, with brushes and ive added a few differnt colours, and overlays etc.

clarkehc8.jpg

Not that good but i thought id share it.

Also a Gilchurch one :D ;

curchvi3.jpg

The Clarke one is good but Clarke needs to be on a much higher opacity to make it stand out and also the text needs work on.

Hello der :D

Anyways, ive made another Gilchrist sig, i think it looks better 300x100 than double the size which i made it on, give me some views please.

adamchurchbk5.jpg

Again, I like it, just make the actual render on a higher opacity so it stands out more

!x!Culli!x! said:
Again, I like it, just make the actual render on a higher opacity so it stands out more

I've made one or two, or actually three more :p

V2;

vaughansta2yg5.jpg

V3;

vaughansta3lf3.jpg

V4 (More clear);

vaughansta4kc4.jpg

Here is a Brian Lara sig, i seem to have good looking sigs when Lara has something to do with it, tell me what you think :)

1aed5.jpg

Heres a sig which is able to be used on the forums!

1aaar7.jpg

could i have ricky pointing and micheal vaughan but half and half so ricky pointing on one side and vaughan on the other can i have the background for vaughan like the one above it is v3; with him faded in and can i have the same one as you have done for micheal clarke but with ricky pointing faded in also can i have Cleggy written in the bottom right corner many thanks Cleggy

Simbazz said:
Here is a Brian Lara sig, i seem to have good looking sigs when Lara has something to do with it, tell me what you think :)

1aed5.jpg

Heres a sig which is able to be used on the forums!

1aaar7.jpg
too dark mate...try to make it a bit brighter...

Everyone keeps saying go lighter on sigs, so here is a nice one, maybe it might just be a great sig, if i have the luck of the irish ;) Ok crappy joke :p

What you think?

johnstonoh5.jpg

evertonfan said:
I think you can't see the Trent and he seems to be missing a right forearm. :)

The forearm is there, just the sleeve is in a funny position, if you got to the precuts you'll see it is just off the sig.

And i wanted the Trent text to be exactly like that

Just trying to add colour to Rab's sketch, hope he doesnt mind :rolleyes:

jerometaylorcopyej7dglu1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread