India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
From memory, I don't think I've kept it that way at the moment, i.e. a player, once created, is associated with a league/tournament and not available outside of it.
If you use a players table? And the team ID can be overwritten when a transfer is made, but the nationality tends to be static? Idk what's your project structure but this is a basic idea that popped in my mind, doesn't seem really tough though.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
If you use a players table? And the team ID can be overwritten when a transfer is made, but the nationality tends to be static?
Yes, there's a player's table. But if I overwrite the Team ID, I lose stats of that player for that team. Can't be achieved by a simple 1-1 relationship. It has to be a 1-many.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Yes, there's a player's table. But if I overwrite the Team ID, I lose stats of that player for that team. Can't be achieved by a simple 1-1 relationship. It has to be a 1-many.
Actually I have something in my mind, just not getting enough time to write it down, will try by tonight. :)

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
The first dry run of simulation.

NOT taking format, rating points, pitch, home advantage, bowler type or batsman type into account - pure 100% random results.

Over 1-2
1-2.png

Over 3-4

3-4.png

Over 5-6

5-6.png

Over 7-8

7-8.png

Over 9-10

9-10.png

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
are you trying different from last one or keeping the similar to last sim?...
A little bit of both so that I don't have to re-invent the wheel. One major improvement I can talk about is the way I've changed the way deliveries are simulated. In v1, I generated a bowler's deliveries beforehand (60 deliveries for ODIs and 24 for T20s) but now it will be on the fly i.e. I won't have to worry about the upper limit and thus will invariably help in Test match simulation.

Users who are viewing this thread