Skateboarder's graphics

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
looks awesome man, your choice of font is good and the pictures compliment each other.

Great work man!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Simbazz said:
looks awesome man, your choice of font is good and the pictures compliment each other.

Great work man!
Thanks very much.

Another signature, this time for Chris Gayle:

chrisgaylecz9.jpg

Comments welcome.

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
It's good. I like the way you blur the pictures in together. A nice effect. It's good to see people with different styles of graphics making.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
I like this even more....

If there is one way of maybe changing it a little bit, is to maybe have a background. Cut out the person who your making the sig for and put them on a background, as there can be some advantages to making it, as in my opinion Backgrounds look better :D

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Simbazz said:
I like this even more....

If there is one way of maybe changing it a little bit, is to maybe have a background. Cut out the person who your making the sig for and put them on a background, as there can be some advantages to making it, as in my opinion Backgrounds look better :D
Could you point me towards a tutorial for this...

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Actually, I find it strange that there is no tutorial for this. I think maybe, it is because of peoples different styles in cutting out. Not sure though. I just did it the evertonfan way.

Bilal91

International Coach
just use the magnetic lasso...cut around the thing you want...make a background and put the pics on it...simple(isn' it???)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I took a picture of Adam Gilchrist and used the tool you said to cut out his head. It is a little tedious, you guys deserve credit!

adamgilchristsignatureml2.jpg

A few light requests are welcome. One at a time- form an orderly queue!

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
Ok mate. One thing you could do. Is perhaps, enlarge or find a perhaps bigger Gilchrist picture. CricInfo is good for cricket pictures. Try to make some new backgrounds too if possible.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Alright, I've had another go.

liamplunkettsignaturezj8.jpg

EDIT: I've found out how to make figures.

footballorcricketsignatpu0.jpg

Last edited:

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I REALLY love your graphics mate,i love the BL one and your latest, dont like the gilly and plunkett ones, i like the football or cricket one though keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread