Skateboarder's graphics

looks awesome man, your choice of font is good and the pictures compliment each other.

Great work man!

Simbazz said:
looks awesome man, your choice of font is good and the pictures compliment each other.

Great work man!
Thanks very much.

Another signature, this time for Chris Gayle:

chrisgaylecz9.jpg

Comments welcome.

It's good. I like the way you blur the pictures in together. A nice effect. It's good to see people with different styles of graphics making.

I like this even more....

If there is one way of maybe changing it a little bit, is to maybe have a background. Cut out the person who your making the sig for and put them on a background, as there can be some advantages to making it, as in my opinion Backgrounds look better :D

Simbazz said:
I like this even more....

If there is one way of maybe changing it a little bit, is to maybe have a background. Cut out the person who your making the sig for and put them on a background, as there can be some advantages to making it, as in my opinion Backgrounds look better :D
Could you point me towards a tutorial for this...

Actually, I find it strange that there is no tutorial for this. I think maybe, it is because of peoples different styles in cutting out. Not sure though. I just did it the evertonfan way.

just use the magnetic lasso...cut around the thing you want...make a background and put the pics on it...simple(isn' it???)

I took a picture of Adam Gilchrist and used the tool you said to cut out his head. It is a little tedious, you guys deserve credit!

adamgilchristsignatureml2.jpg

A few light requests are welcome. One at a time- form an orderly queue!

Ok mate. One thing you could do. Is perhaps, enlarge or find a perhaps bigger Gilchrist picture. CricInfo is good for cricket pictures. Try to make some new backgrounds too if possible.

Alright, I've had another go.

liamplunkettsignaturezj8.jpg

EDIT: I've found out how to make figures.

footballorcricketsignatpu0.jpg

Last edited:
I REALLY love your graphics mate,i love the BL one and your latest, dont like the gilly and plunkett ones, i like the football or cricket one though keep it up

Users who are viewing this thread