Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
barmyarmy said:
Damn straight! :p
Omg, I just don't get that.....game is so easy and unrealistic :(
EA 2005 just gets better and better and better tbh

The I and the R in the fonys and the bar in between Sky and Sports (all in top right hand corner logo) are too faint as fonts go.
Otherwise quite decent 1st effort

JANER said:
Omg, I just don't get that.....game is so easy and unrealistic :(
It's not easy on test difficulty, and it's much more realistic then anything I've played in Cricket 2005...

Well done Prakash, a bit out of the blue! :clap

More realistic then 2005???
hahahahahahhahaha
Get a grip lad that game is completely for people who have not pld cricket b4, it's aimed at the pick up n play market.

Ten Sports Overlays

I tried doing Ten Sports overlays.
The bar has come out well,but rest of the things are out of place & the TV logo does not show up.

tensports0hw.jpg

bharat, can you release that NatWest pitch mat please?

ok 2 bugs..... 1 is the Off center Special Meter

and the other one i think it a bug but maybe u just havnt done it yet can u get it to keep the InfoBar there 24/7 even when the Close up on the Bowlers and fielders

cause it leaves the Black Line when it does

other the nthat i cant see any bugs other then the the Small Sky Sports 1 thing got a little blemish on it

The overlay is exceptional !!! Awesome work Prakash !!! Hope to see more t.v overlays !!!

JANER said:
More realistic then 2005???
hahahahahahhahaha
Get a grip lad that game is completely for people who have not pld cricket b4, it's aimed at the pick up n play market.

Well I played C2k4 pretty extensively so I'm not sure I fall in this category.
I honestly prefer to BLIC to C2k5 though and I've played the full version of both.

hey Prakash that were some awsome overlays..........thnx buddy........but there was a slight problem with the special bowl meter........it came over the second speedometer...........but anywayyzz that does not bother me much cuz the overlays worked really well for me......thnx again........!!!

E=MC said:
Prakash it doesnt work for me :(.. i put the .BIG and .FSH file into the C2005 directory and when i loaded my game this is how it game out::
You have missed out that .fsh file, extract it on to your c2005 folder.
wilfer said:
What did you use to edit the original RFE files? Did you just use Wordpad
I have used Microsoft XML Notepad
wilfer said:
Also do you happen to know which File contains the RFE files for the other overlays, statistics etc
I have no idea about that.
Coopa said:
The Special Delivery Bar is a bit of centre though and wonky.
I will have a look at this.
shiggins said:
the other one i think it a bug but maybe u just havnt done it yet can u get it to keep the InfoBar there 24/7 even when the Close up on the Bowlers and fielders
I have done this on purpose so that the scorecard will be hidden while referring to the third umpires decision :).
shiggins said:
the Small Sky Sports 1 thing got a little blemish on I
I tired to modify it by using a larger image, but it gets even more worst.

Hey. How bout giving a shot at some old school ESPN TV Overlays. I really hope the TEN Sports can be fixed. Sky Overlay worked GREAT!!

Updated to version 1.01, download it from the first post.
Changes:
  • Moved the special bowling meter to its correct position.
  • Modified the sky sports logo so that it looks better than the previous one.
  • Moved the sky sports infobar a bit lower.

bharat said:
I tried doing Ten Sports overlays.
The bar has come out well,but rest of the things are out of place & the TV logo does not show up
Open that ig_scorebox_pc.rfe file and move around those textboxes....

Users who are viewing this thread