Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Good

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Fair

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CHeers Prakash ejoyed the 1.0 version, will try this new one later tonight.

Prakash i was looking at your sky sports file and i think you could make the corners more square by changing the FillType="18" to FillType="0" as if you look at your sky bar it has FillType="0" which as you see with your bar it is square

aussie1st said:
Prakash i was looking at your sky sports file and i think you could make the corners more square by changing the FillType="18" to FillType="0" as if you look at your sky bar it has FillType="0" which as you see with your bar it is square
Yep, I liked the look of rounded rectangle that's why I used FillType="18" :)

yup...it gives an error...not opening

excellent prakash a gr8 job.taking c2k5 to a new level.and can u make it for ESPN or Star sports.

jimmynolegs777 said:
Please can you fix that problem so we can use the overlay? :)
If you are mentioning about zip file problem, you can download it from the first post of this thread.
kunalmg said:
can u make it for ESPN or Star sports
I can try it if only someone can do the images....

Prakash said:
If you are mentioning about zip file problem, you can download it from the first post of this thread. I can try it if only someone can do the images....

u mean u need images of the overlays used by them???

kunalmg said:
u mean u need images of the overlays used by them???
Yes as I not good in making it.
Anyway I will try and see what I can do with ten sports.

When I extract it says that the root folder already contains the .fsh files, as I got them from the bat pack. If I replace them would they change and make errors to the bat pack.

I don't think the bat pack uses 557e1a2a7bd98f3680af6f879c16d401.fsh file, so I am sure that you can overwrite it.

Users who are viewing this thread