Slazenger 2006 Bats

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
If you've been keeping your eye on what I've been up to by way of bat-making for the 4GB batpack, you'll know that I've just finished the 4GB versions of Slazengers 2006 lineup (This is not for shameless self-promotion - I do that in the Downloads Forum :D - there is more to read at the bottom :help) :

Slazenger SXi

slazengersxi3rt.jpg

Slazenger SE

slazengerse9eg.jpg

Slazenger SX

slazengersx6fw.jpg

What I need to know is: who actually uses them? I know Ian Bell uses the SXi and Paul Collingwood uses the SE but other than that, I have no idea. I'd be grateful if people could post the names of players from around the world who have made the switch. I think I heard somewhere that Shaun Pollock was using one now but I have no confirmation. Please post pics if you can. Cheers :cheers

Last edited:
Shaun Pollock

I am not sure which one SP uses but it is definatly Slazengers.

Attachments

• shaun p.JPG
    shaun p.JPG
    22.9 KB · Views: 239
  • shaun p 2.JPG
    shaun p 2.JPG
    9.2 KB · Views: 241
cc2003btw said:
look at the picture. It's a V600. Proabably a high end one, what else do you need to know.
I need to know who else in the world is using these new Slazenger bats. Especially the SX as I have no one for that yet. Given that Bell and Collingwood used to use the V800 and V600 (respectively) until recently, it's a reasonable bet that they aren't the only ones who've made the switch to the 2006 series.

Haha bit of a silly question. :D I use to follow Slazenger bats cause my ex favourite player Mark Waugh used it. Now its the kookuburra cause they look so awesome.

Alrite..I know that Matthew Wood or a guy called Wood at Yorkshire uses one :p In terms of international I think it is rather limited at the moment :p

Not the right place for this sort of question but does anyone know if these bats are on sale or not yet? or are they being released next summer? Help would be appreciated.

Jamesy :)

JamesyJames3 said:
Not the right place for this sort of question but does anyone know if these bats are on sale or not yet? or are they being released next summer? Help would be appreciated.
As far as I can tell, they're not on sale yet.
JamesyJames3 said:
Alrite..I know that Matthew Wood or a guy called Wood at Yorkshire uses one :p In terms of international I think it is rather limited at the moment :p
Well spotted! Thanks for that. Found an image of him wielding a Slazenger SX.

Attachments

• 53443174.jpg
    53443174.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 205
yeh thats huge air, good work like i said before burma, hopefully they will turn out like the batwing:)

michael clarke uses new v900 and some other pics of new slazengers

couple more

Attachments

• 768[1].jpg
    768[1].jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 183
  • 771[1].jpg
    771[1].jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 184
  • 1200.jpg
    1200.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 1200 1.jpg
    1200 1.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 180
  • bat-V8-players[1].jpg
    bat-V8-players[1].jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 182
  • bat-V800-pro[1].jpg
    bat-V800-pro[1].jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 184
Last edited:
Whoever uses them, 2006 slazenger kit is already appearing on e-bay!!! ?200 for the sxi, with pads and gloves

I think Mark Butcher uses one of the new one's not quite sure which one though. If I find out ill let you know.

EDIT: He uses the SX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread