• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Phil.png
Great attention to detail with the logo on his chest.

Asham

International Coach
Kings XI
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think Slipperpool is doing like Looserpool :D:D:D:p:p:p:p

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
Breaking News!

Slipperpool have sensationally signed bowling all-rounder Bobby Dillinger. Dillinger who had been expected to sign for the New Zealand team Landscape had already based himself in Auckland in preparation where he is being hosted by Kim Dotcom. Upon hearing the news, he is reported to have remarked "The f**kin' bin dippers!! Now I'm gonna have to listen to them bleating on about their history and what a big club they are, when the only big thing to come out of there in the last twenty years has been Robbie Fowler's coke snorting nose!. Their Peking Duck had better be top f**kin' notch!"

A star in the making, Dillinger is known for his rapid left arm pace and swing bowling and will be making his debut in this season's PCPL.

He was met outside Dotcom's mansion by a group of reporters where he stated that even though Slipperpool was not his first choice, or second, third, fourth, or fifth he was looking forward to playing alongside cricket legends Shane Warne and Brian Lara who is agent had informed had also been signed by Slipperpool before reluctantly signing the contract.

When informed that they had in fact signed Steve Tikolo and Trent Johnston and not Lara or Warne, he instantly pulled out a knife from his jacket and lunged at his agent and had to be restrained by Dotcom before returning inside to play Modern Warfare 3. His agent and management team have apparently been instantly fired due to perceived incompetence.

images

Dillinger showing that his right arm is almost as deadly as his left.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I might be guessing, but I think Slipperpool need some team bonding excersies... and anger management... and some police... can someone take that knife away?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread