Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

That's weird. If it doesn't boot up when plugged in, I guess it's a problem with the hardware, possibly your charger has malfunctioned, and is outputting a wrong voltage/current, hence your computer turns itself off to prevent damage.
This, or your motherboard might have developed a snag (which is an expensive thing to repair/replace).
If you can arrange another charger similar to yours, you can test it out.

Is it installed or not?

Hi there , I recently uninstalled ashes cricket 2009 usiing the function on the disk. But after that when I tried to re-install , the setup goes into maintenance mode and I can't install it!

But also , the program appears in programs and features , but when I click uninstall, The page says "preparing to install"and then says "failed to complete installation"!!!

I hope you can help me as I am also very good with computers

Many Thanks

That's weird. If it doesn't boot up when plugged in, I guess it's a problem with the hardware, possibly your charger has malfunctioned, and is outputting a wrong voltage/current, hence your computer turns itself off to prevent damage.
This, or your motherboard might have developed a snag (which is an expensive thing to repair/replace).
If you can arrange another charger similar to yours, you can test it out.

Sorry for bumping in, but I know it - When it does not Boot up, it's the Motherboard's CMOS battery which is outdated. Please replace that, yep - it does cost you some bucks.

Hi there , I recently uninstalled ashes cricket 2009 usiing the function on the disk. But after that when I tried to re-install , the setup goes into maintenance mode and I can't install it!
If you check the Ashes Cricket 09 downloads forum, there was an uninstaller tool posted by the developers to fix this issue.

But also , the program appears in programs and features , but when I click uninstall, The page says "preparing to install"and then says "failed to complete installation"!!!

I hope you can help me as I am also very good with computers

Many Thanks
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ricket-2009-dvd-uninstall-fix-tool-59331.html

I have the legit copy of AC09.When,I tried to intsall the beta patch v1.1 it says "Patch not compatible with installed version." Any help would be appreciated.Thanks!
The reason of posting it here is that the activity of the AC09 forum is pretty low.

I got this issue with my Syed ur Rehman Cric Sim i.e. when I simulate test matches it shows me this:
1.jpg

I cant understand what to do as I 've created teams properly also it goes well till toss.:noway

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
I want to restore my laptop to factory settings but it says some files are missing. What should I do?

1) Hold down the power button for 10 (ten) seconds to switch off your machine.

Please note: Holding down the power button on the machine forces it to switch off. Any unsaved data will be lost.

2) Press and hold the 0 (zero) key and at the same time, tap the power button once to switch on your notebook.

3) When the machine Starts beeping; release the 0 key.

4) When prompted by the warning screen; select Yes to continue with the system recovery.

5) Select Recovery of Factory Default Software; click Next.

6) Select Recover to out-of-box state. Click Next again.

7) Click Next to Start recovery.

I'm not sure, what windows are you using?
Try right click and run as administrator.

----------

Is the problem only with test matches? If the case, then it's a problem with the teams/ the program is missing some files. Try reinstalling.

I got this issue with my Syed ur Rehman Cric Sim i.e. when I simulate test matches it shows me this:
You most likely need to load a command prompt first.

Open the start menu and type cmd into the box, click the top result (or hit enter)
Type in the following, pressing enter at the end of each line
Code:
D: 
cd League\Cricsi~1
testcric

And see if you still have the problem.

Users who are viewing this thread