Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have Asus mother board with core i3 prossesser,500 gb hard disk,4 gb ram nvidia geforce 1 gb grapics card,my problem is when running games like DBC cricket game,fifa game always shaking and slowing,game not running in natural speed,minor shaking is always there,why?help me

my pc recommended setting is 1920-1080,and i tried all resolutions no use

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I was a silly boy and dusted my laptop's keyboard while it was on. Ever since then the fans have been whirring away making a hell of a noise. Is it possible I pressed a key or something? Can anyone tell me how to make the fans calm down and be a bit quieter? I'm on Windows 8.1.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Just tried the vacuum cleaner, and fiddled with the power plans. Sadly the fan is still making a din. I don't know what's happened. I usually got noise like this when I was playing a game, but never when I was just using the laptop normally.

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Hai, Any one help me,my pc in problem when playing sports games only,last 4 yers,i spend more money for clear this problem but no use, i asked many local techniciations no use,i changed 3 motherboards,2 prossessers,upto 8 gb ram,hard disk,3 grapics card ddr3 and ddr5,i changed all things for my computer,no use,and i buy new pc also that also same problem,even cricket 07 game also running with shaking,sometimes slow,(cricket 07 game able to play with low config i know that,but with i gb grapics they running slow and shaking)now i bought DBC cricket game with price nearly 4000 rupees,i played this game this also showing same problem,SHAKING,NOT RUNNING IN REAL SPEED OF THE ORIGINAL GAME,

my people and friends in planetcricket told me change resolution,i tried all things,in NVIDIA settings,and resolutions and other things like they said

please,help me please look my problem deeply and give me a solution for this,i tried everything i am tired,

my pc config,

AUS MB with i3 pross,6 gb ram,500 gb hard disk,1 gb nvidia grapics card DDR5,24 inch led moniter

I have many times installed ANTIVIRUS and removed it to check this,i have tried XP,WIN7,and WIN8

i have UPS for my pc and for home

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Hai, Any one help me,my pc in problem when playing sports games only,last 4 yers,i spend more money for clear this problem but no use, i asked many local techniciations no use,i changed 3 motherboards,2 prossessers,upto 8 gb ram,hard disk,3 grapics card ddr3 and ddr5,i changed all things for my computer,no use,and i buy new pc also that also same problem,even cricket 07 game also running with shaking,sometimes slow,(cricket 07 game able to play with low config i know that,but with i gb grapics they running slow and shaking)now i bought DBC cricket game with price nearly 4000 rupees,i played this game this also showing same problem,SHAKING,NOT RUNNING IN REAL SPEED OF THE ORIGINAL GAME,

my people and friends in planetcricket told me change resolution,i tried all things,in NVIDIA settings,and resolutions and other things like they said

please,help me please look my problem deeply and give me a solution for this,i tried everything i am tired,

my pc config,

AUS MB with i3 pross,6 gb ram,500 gb hard disk,1 gb nvidia grapics card DDR5,24 inch led moniter

I have many times installed ANTIVIRUS and removed it to check this,i have tried XP,WIN7,and WIN8

i have UPS for my pc and for home

EXPERTS please give me solution for above problem

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
@Abhas I'm having a problem with my samsung monitor, the whole screen turned with light yellow color.. :( please help me solving the problem without formatting OS or change the monitor.. Please.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
@Neer. Conenct your computer to another output using either a VGA cable or HDMI cable. TVs have provision for both. This will determine if it's a software problem or hardware issue. If the display on the other screen is also yellow, your colour profiles might be corrupted, otherwise, it's most likely to be the monitor.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
@hiyagasriiniyavan, Have you tried using a different monitor? It looks like an issue with the refresh rate. You say you've tried it with win xp, 7, 8. Did you upgrade or do a clean install? I suspect there might be some malware affecting the video performance.

In the BIOS, you can check the video memory being dedicated, and try and increase it if it permits.

I'm not sure what you mean by shaking, does the screen jump, or is there video lag?

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
@hiyagasriiniyavan, Have you tried using a different monitor? It looks like an issue with the refresh rate. You say you've tried it with win xp, 7, 8. Did you upgrade or do a clean install? I suspect there might be some malware affecting the video performance.

In the BIOS, you can check the video memory being dedicated, and try and increase it if it permits.

I'm not sure what you mean by shaking, does the screen jump, or is there video lag?

last 3 years i am using same led moniter,yes screen moving(jumping side ways)and game stucking and running every seconds(it stuck fraction of second and running and again and again allways this happining,but when watching movies no problem

SambarVadai

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Have you connected the monitor plug in the proper port located on the GFX card or using the one in the motherboard.If you're using the one in the motherboard,change that to the one in the GFX card

Users who are viewing this thread