Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know the direct method but here's what I do. Search all the images present in that directory and cut and paste to folder you want.
That would be handy if there are few directories. I have around 60 directories, plus the additional images on a CD. They are the images of a function and so there are multiple folders for each event from each person's camera. :)

Varun

ICC Board Member
If you're connecting the memory card to your PC, then you can search all the images, and then cut paste them.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Socket, socket! I was confused on what we call it, it's a socket, not jack.

It's broken in the way that it hasn't come outside the board but is just not working. The rest sockets are fine, the problem is only with the one (it's the blue one at the back)

Isn't the Blue one Line In? Are you using it correctly? I don't think that is supposed to give audio output. It takes stereo input, so if you have a device which outputs music, if you connect it with the blue socket, it might be able to transmit it into the computer. Not sure though, that's what I understood from it.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Isn't the Blue one Line In? Are you using it correctly? I don't think that is supposed to give audio output. It takes stereo input, so if you have a device which outputs music, if you connect it with the blue socket, it might be able to transmit it into the computer. Not sure though, that's what I understood from it.

call me an imbecile if you want. It's the yellow-green one, not the blue one.:facepalm

Abhas

Retired Administrator
That would be handy if there are few directories. I have around 60 directories, plus the additional images on a CD. They are the images of a function and so there are multiple folders for each event from each person's camera. :)

The search method is the easiest to do.
Simply navigate to the main folder which has all the subdirectories.
eg. if the main folder is Images, and has subdirectories like: img1, img2, img3.. and so on, simply navigate to "Images" and do CTRL+F
Now, in the type, select picture, or instead, just type *.jpg and press enter.

This would search all the subfolders in the image folder, and you can copy/cut the images by pressing CTRL+A (Select all) and move them to a folder of you choice on the computer.

Abhas added 3 Minutes and 5 Seconds later...

call me an imbecile if you want. It's the yellow-green one, not the blue one.:facepalm

Hmm.. so you're saying you're not getting any audio output at all?
Have you checked the system volume? (if windows XP, also check the "wave" if it is muted). Might sound silly, but since you insist on being called an imbecile, this is the first suggestion I have :p

Varun

ICC Board Member
Hmm.. so you're saying you're not getting any audio output at all?
Have you checked the system volume? (if windows XP, also check the "wave" if it is muted). Might sound silly, but since you insist on being called an imbecile, this is the first suggestion I have

It isn't a volume problem, I have told you earlier too.
I'm currently using another socket (the blue one) to achieve sound-output. It isn't there for audio output, but adjusting the driver configurations, it's giving it, but with little volume (I've to run it at full volume to achieve normal volume.)

It's certain that the socket's broken/loose/anything, I am sure on that. Just need help on that.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
If you have access to the older drivers, try rolling it back to those?

Abhas added 0 Minutes and 46 Seconds later...

I would also check the drivers of the video card, coz I think WMC might use the GPU to render the stream.

Did the roll back to the microsoft drivers and it worked. Then installed the Nvidia one and now it seems to be working.

Got a couple of other problems. I've noticed is when using some of those high resource applications like an FEA package essentially a 3D CAD package that runs simulations my computer becomes semi unresponsive takes a while for it to respond to my mouse command and I hear a buzz sound from the speakers. I just put it down to my computer not being powerful enough as they usually recommended 4GB+ for that sort of stuff while I only have 3GB. Eventually the computer just freezes and I have to restart.

The other problem is with Firefox 4 beta, after a couple of hours it just freezes on me and again I have to restart. I've tried each of the builds that have come out and still get the same problem. I know its that because when I switch back to Firefox 3.6 I have no freezing issues.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
I am having problem in installing window live messenger. I uninstalled it few months ago but yesterday when I tried installing it again it's not installing. I mean the list comes with all the programs that are going to be installed, but at the top of the list it says you already have these programs. I searched for window live messenger in control panel/add remove programs but it's not there. I am using window xp.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Install Revo Uninstaller.

That will give you exact list of applications installed ;)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Window live messenger is not in the list.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Are there any wireless laptop chargers available and if yes, then what is the approximate cost?

Users who are viewing this thread