Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Small problem with Windows 7 whenever I attach my Pen Drives to the system they work fine but their Labels won't display for e.g I label them "My Pen Drive" it still shows Removable Disk and not My Pen Drive as it should.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Small problem with Windows 7 whenever I attach my Pen Drives to the system they work fine but their Labels won't display for e.g I label them "My Pen Drive" it still shows Removable Disk and not My Pen Drive as it should.

Check if the Pen drive has a hidden autorun.inf file. If there is, delete, eject the drive, plug it in again and rename the volume without opening the drive.

omkarjere

International Cricketer
Check if the Pen drive has a hidden autorun.inf file. If there is, delete, eject the drive, plug it in again and rename the volume without opening the drive.
No hidden file is there

razahood

Club Cricketer
i m having a problem can anybody solve this?

a couple of months ago i was a win xp user and then my gfx card was working properly.i have a 64 mb built in card but since i have installed win 7 my gfx card is not working well even games those have 32 mb requirement are not working like cric 07.i tried to update it's driver online and i said you have the latest driver but it don't work can you suggest me something please

one more thing even Programs like o edit are giving something like 3d error

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it's mostly because you're using a integrated graphics chip which aren't that great. The 32mb requirement probably refers to separate graphics cards.

64mb is hardly anything. You should probably upgrade it...

Abhas

Retired Administrator
I believe Windows 7 would be using much of that graphics chip itself.
You can buy a cheap graphics card and install it in your system to get the games running. If you want good performance, invest in a batter product.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
To access the Windows drives from ubuntu, go to "Places" menu above. It should show you a list of "xGB Filesystem" which are actually your NTFS partitions. Just click on them and they'll open up.

sachin_rocks

International Cricketer
To access the Windows drives from ubuntu, go to "Places" menu above. It should show you a list of "xGB Filesystem" which are actually your NTFS partitions. Just click on them and they'll open up.

i guess there is a wierd problem that his ntfs partitions are not recogonized
because all partitions ntfs or ext ones are listed in the devices menu

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot-- - File Browser.png
    Screenshot-- - File Browser.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 44

Users who are viewing this thread