Solve your computer problem with the help of experts!

I have intel, but AC09 doesnt support it, so if i install driver the game crashes. but if i uninstall it the game works.
AC09 mostly support NVidea graphic card.

----------

install the graphic driver & then check the AC09 if game crash it will problem in the game if you get "ashes cricket 09 is already running" then problem with your graphic card.

I have d link dwm-156 modem. My area is airtel up(east). When I insert sim in modem it shows no service. :-( I contacted customer care and they said that I need to manually search the network. I searched network but my modem shows some numbers instead if airtel 3G.

I have d link dwm-156 modem. My area is airtel up(east). When I insert sim in modem it shows no service. :-( I contacted customer care and they said that I need to manually search the network. I searched network but my modem shows some numbers instead if airtel 3G.
change your modem.

using win xp sp2, .net dont works in my pc, error 0xc000007b appears, tried many .net fw but not any works, please give me solution for tha coz i want to mode a alot for c07:(
especilally asking from @Pali @cherry

using win xp sp2, .net dont works in my pc, error 0xc000007b appears, tried many .net fw but not any works, please give me solution for tha coz i want to mode a alot for c07:(
especilally asking from @Pali @cherry
This is because your windows doesn't have windows installer 3.1 or later
1st install it from Microsoft website then install Microsoft net framework 4
If still problem persists then try to re install windows (to get rid of viruses) and again install net frame work

Why has my laptop screen color went all blue and red?

I'm not sure if this applies to LCDs/LEDs as well, but are there any magnetic devices (speakers etc) very near to the screen? What you're describing happens with CRT monitors.

I'm not sure if this applies to LCDs/LEDs as well, but are there any magnetic devices (speakers etc) very near to the screen? What you're describing happens with CRT monitors.
this is not applies in LCDs/LEDs.

Phone memory in Samsung got formatted by mistake, lost pictures in the phone memory, tried many softwares but none able to recover the data from phone memory, any possible way?

^ I may be wrong here but I don't think the data can be retrieved after a format.

Users who are viewing this thread