Some more news from Codemasters

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Rubbergenius has mentioned in his posts at codem forums that we would be only able to change the appearance of the players that are in the game but won't be able to create new ones like in cricket 2004.

Also there would only be 20 stadiums in the game
pretty less eh and also no domestic cricket teams like the english county and australian season we have in 2004

20 stadiums that is awful.there are more then 50 stadiums around the world no to mention the kenyan stadium and the singapor stadium.that is a awfull news and this can be a good news for ea sports.

thats dissapointing, i certainly hope thats not correct infomation being shared or they revise there plan on that 20 is NOTHING

whats that

4 from Aus, 3 From NZ, 4 From EngyLand, 3-India, 3-Pakistan, 3 Soud Afrika, and thats it ?? then what
Sri Lanka ? Singapore, Zimbabwe, USA ?,

thats not cool not cool @ all

its gonna be like cricket 2002 where player details are to be fulfilled and remember c2k2 had only 22 stadia

BUt this is 2005,not 2002,they simply can't afford to include only 20 stadiums.

Atleast I hope these 20 will be very detailed and very accurate(the way they are in real life)

we already knew there was no domestic competitions, otherwise why would they call it brian lara INTERNATIONAL cricket. They just better have the MCG if they dont i wont be happy

How do you know that they are sacrificing stadia for gameplay?Maybe they are doing it for some other rubbish feature.

You guys are expecting far too much for a first title, BLC99 was ages ago, this is a whole new project... if they don't have endless time to make 50 odd stadiums for the first game, then so be it! This will be one the points worked on for BLC 2006 or 07!

I didn't expect it to have create a player, or many stadiums as I thought it would be like WCR. I'm sure it will be a great game, better than anything EA can offer up! they put all there time into crappy stadiums and not enough into gameplay... you get what your given

Forget stadiums but a player editor IS an essential feature. God only knows what age they are living in. I'll personally take a nice player editor over classic matches any day.

thats the problem EA always get the licensees for everything and make a buggy game where another franchise make a great game but have trouble with license

I don't think ill buy this one now sorry....

Users who are viewing this thread