End Game Somewhere in Bombay.. mafia wins! Parth D & Ashutosh.

The bhais knew it was dark and it was time for them to take out one of the resistants.

He was unable to move.

While returning to his home, one of the bhais stopped him. He knew it was time up..
I don't know why but this feels that the person referred to as 'he' in the first line is different from that in the second line. As it is said that the first one was unable to move, while the second one was stopped while he was returning to his home.

Why would you be concerned if Till Valhalla is to be Lynched?
I was concerned at the flawed logic behind the lynch that TV was not helping in finding mafia, while he just said that his play style was a little conservative.

Only TV will take great pleasure killing asprin.
Same time this reminds me of Ashutosh trying to kill asprin in the previous mafia as he is an experienced player. So I don't rule out if he is the scum and has the same intentions.

At the same time, Yash revealing up (fake/genuine) his identity as the mafia on day 1 is suspicious and his bromance with Till Valhalla is interesting.
He was unable to move.

While returning to his home, one of the bhais stopped him. He knew it was time up..
Is this some kinda that the bhais are not sure whom to target?

Same time this reminds me of Ashutosh trying to kill asprin in the previous mafia as he is an experienced player. So I don't rule out if he is the scum and has the same intentions.
You also took pleasure in AK offing asprin in the previous game :p

It seems you killed asprin to frame me.

FOS - Manish

asprin is dead. He was town aligned.
This is what happened on the Night 1

But when we go back to Day 1 posts, we find out
Lynch @asprin

Now coming to another clue that I found out is this post
I am gonna play like @RUDI
@RUDI are you mafia?
If my knowledge serves me right, @RUDI have been a mafia in a lot of games in the past. And with @Till Valhalla claiming to play like him indirectly points to the fact that he wants to play like a mafia. And the doubt deepens when we asks whether @RUDI is a mafia. So it makes on feel like he is misguiding the townies by framing @RUDI as a mafia. Also to make it look like he is asking that question to everyone, he tags @Manish.
Next then.

Are you mafia @Manish.

He also tries to give out an excuse of not replying to this post of @RUDI
Say the words "I am a townie" for me to unlynch you.
I can take 1 lynch for a while.
Maybe I will save this for future use

Also he was the first person to jump on that No Lynch bandwagon

Later he points to something that could cause confusion in the town
This line is interesting.
He left far too many traces out there!

High Alert Suspicion- Till Valhalla

@Gaurav_7 Are mafia able to communicate during day? Or is it hidden too?

Not ignoring anything will give a reply when I reach back home.

And that is?
First - Mafia thought he is good player(hahahahahha) and took him out.

Second - They wanted to take him out and put the blame on other person. But seeing the game, there was nothing much to blame anybody. Mafia must be really stupid to kill him and blame me for out of the game reasons.

Only TV will take great pleasure killing asprin.
Here.

This was before start of the game.

I was referring to how Rudi has played in previous games, he always does the same thing asking other's if they are mafia..

Because nothing was happening and instead of wasting time, I would like to move the game forward
And why would you not accept being a townie then? It's not as if you have to reveal your role. It only came down to you being mafia or not.

Sorry guys was busy, will be more active from here on
Have read through the whole chat now, and I do find some behavior suspicious but don't really have a solid accusation or anything like that to go by.
Hopefully we get some solid evidence soon

Users who are viewing this thread