South Africa in India

Yeah this tail could possibly chip in 100 runs easily...

If Kumble is unfit, India should bring in Chawla in his place. We need two medium fast bowlers (no need of this 'Dada opening the bowling' business). I would be delighted if Ishant is fit. This would be my team if both Kumble and Ishant are fit

V. Sehwag
W. Jaffer
R. Dravid
S Ganguly
VVS Laxman
MS Dhoni
I Pathan
A Kumble
H Singh
S Sreesanth
I Sharma

If Kumble aint fit, bring in Chawla in the above team. Play 5 bowlers (Irfan can bat and more so on Indian wickets).

Well at least we know that it is a sporting wicket now....:rolleyes::)

Yes I am sad enough to wake up at 5:00 here in the UK...

Sehwag and Jaffer gone :noway

What stupid selection of the game. What is RP Singh doing in side. We needed batter in his place. What does Kumble think of his batsman. Sehwag is always lottery so you can not bank on him like 10dulkar. Yuvi or Kaif should have been there.

Now WALL need to become GREAT WALL. :upray

:rtfl

Laxman only moves leg while walking not while batting. Hes gone.

Hoping for miracle now. Match to be over in 3 days.

yea or a poor leave and it clips the top of offstump, i dont know how a batsman like Laxman can leave a ball by Ntini. Ntini is the man what a beast.

Ganguly GONE too!

India reeling... Kumble shows his spinner's mentality. IN MY OPINION, Kumble is an IDIOT NUMBER ONE!!!!!!!! Wanting to take advantage of the 4th innings (and 5th day pitch) when you could risk not getting there at all??

Ntini is moving the ball 145 degrees.... Sreesanth and Pathan (even RP Singh) would have ran amock over South Africa. The pitch has grass on it and hasnt been shaved. Our captain needs a visit to the mental asylum. Dont go by history, go by how the pitch is and when will we learn?

Me and my dad guessed perfectly on Sehwag and Laxman. I said "Sehwag will be cleaned up by Steyn soon" and second ball, it happened. My dad said "Laxman is heavily suspect to incoming deliveries" and next ball he gave his wicket to Ntini.

Dada Gone.
Well now get ready for Dravid magic. Go sleep and he will be on 20 by the end of day. :rtfl

ahahah yes Sid, Ntini has been one of the most underrated cricketers oner the past 3-4 years. good deliveries to Laxman and Jaffer, Ganguly was unlucky.

:rtfl

Laxman only moves leg while walking not while batting. Hes gone.

Hoping for miracle now. Match to be over in 3 days.

Dravid can now bat as slowly (even more slowly) than Chennai. If he does that here again, he will become a hero (of course with some help from the opposite side).

South Africa will get the best of batting conditions to put up a huge score that will allow them not to bat again in this test match. I feel we will miss Sachin a lot here. Technically, he can stand on this pitch along with Dravid and take us through.

Dhoni will not make more than 30 runs. And Dravid will take whole day to reach 30 runs.

Greame Smith is thinking Christmas has come early and Kumble is thinking Damm I need to score another century.

Users who are viewing this thread