South Park Vs Family Guy Vs The Simpsons

Which is your fave

• Total voters
I find Family Guy's jokes to be random and not at all integral to the plot.

Far too many of them begin with Peter saying, 'Yeah, it's almost as weird as the time I...' or 'Remember when...'

Agreed. I found them funny until they were taken off the air the first time. Also, Frasier always had me in cahoots.

I think Stuey is the best character. He is very funny.

all of them are good.
I just never really enjoyed the Simpsons. South Park is more gross-funny, while Family guy IMO is suttle humor.

Agreed. I found them funny until they were taken off the air the first time. Also, Frasier always had me in cahoots.

\o/ I always enjoyed how Frasier managed to dig himself deeper with everything he said in a conversation that went bad for him.

I've just ordered the latest series of FG. Due out on the 15th.

The son, can't remember his name. He's so intelligent :p

Got season 6 of Family Guy through (Finally, the mail took 14 days!) I've watched the first 3 episodes, fantastic. Peter having a prostate exam is hilarious.

Got season 6 of Family Guy through (Finally, the mail took 14 days!) I've watched the first 3 episodes, fantastic. Peter having a prostate exam is hilarious.

lol yeah when he feels "violated"

This is the order of the three in terms of how good they are (1 being best)

1.Family Guy is the funniest and most enjoyable
2.South Park is humorous (unless you're a jew) and is second best
3.Simpsons isnt really funny but just keeps you watching with light humour and good plots.

GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY! ;)

South Park by a mile, tbh. Seen every episode of all three shows listed in the title besides the new Simpsons which are crap and they don't come close. Family Guy is going down the drain with the writers obviously running out of jokes (although it is still high quality) and Simpsons has been horrible for ages.

South Park on the other hand stays as fresh as ever with insightful political and social commentary together with hilarious jokes. It's not really the quota jokes like Simpsons and Family Guy, that require four a minute to stop people getting bored, it's the kind of jokes that build up through a whole episode for a massive payoff at the end. I can't think of any show that has been going as long as South Park that has been so consistently brilliant.

I don't 'get' South Park any more. The last one I saw they just said the 's' word for poo. They even had a counter at the bottom. I probably laughed once and that was at a commercial.

Users who are viewing this thread