Spot Fixing Scandal Thread: The Legend Continues

Getting back on topic:

Pakistan may lose neutral UK venues

I can think of no better punishment for the people who sullied the home of cricket. No more neutral series in England!

Said it before, Can't tour there , can't trust them when they come here, best to avoid them altogether.

His family was on food stamps and he went to a public school. Thats about as low as you can get, if he can move up from there anyone else can.

StinkyBoHoon said:
and yeah, it's really bad in some under-developed countries. India's caste system is terrible, but that's no reason for us in developed countries to think it's ok.

I have to agree that the caste system still exists in some under-developed parts of India (mainly the north and the east) but it's hardly as 'terrible' as people think it is. The Constitution grants all Indians equality, irrespective of caste or religion, and tbh, you won't be asked about your caste if you join any educational institution, job or anything. You just need to inform the authorities whether you're SC or ST (ie, if you belonged to a lower caste) as special privileges are granted to them. Also, with the country right up there with the top ten economies of the world, and more and more wealth flowing to people as we progress (regardless of common perception, India's gini co-efficient is better than many developed countries even), I don't think we'll get back to those dark days of caste system at its most rigid state again.

Only thing which bothers me is that nowadays we have numerous reservations for SCs (Scheduled Castes) and STs (Scheduled Tribes), to 'amend' the discrimination doled out to them, and it often result in many qualified students/employees missing out on jobs/seats in educational institutions. A section of corrupted politicians, who harp on the "caste" issue to score brownie points equally gets on my nerves.

Just my two cents, not that it's relevant to the present topic.

Last edited:
I think PCB is more responsible for that

For the Indian caste system still being vaguely in place in the eastern and northern areas? Or the fact that Obama lived in the "Ghetto"?

Didn't Obama spend alot of his time in Indonesia when a child or am I confusing him with another leader?

for the indian caste system still being vaguely in place in the eastern and northern areas? Or the fact that obama lived in the "ghetto"?

Didn't obama spend alot of his time in indonesia when a child or am i confusing him with another leader?

what do you mean with this?

You didn't quote a post and it didn't really follow on from what anyone has said in the thread for a while.

Aged 6-10

I am actually not going to bother posting here again, because clearly the target user is 6-10 year old man child like you.

You are clearly a racist and have anger issues (Possibly from an inability to attract women)

To the rest of you thank you for the conversation

I am actually not going to bother posting here again, because clearly the target user is 6-10 year old man child like you.

You are clearly a racist and have anger issues (Possibly from an inability to attract women)

LOL the irony of that as you have a wild swing at Mark. Reading through this thread the only one who has issues is you with massive denial about the mess your country's cricket team is in and how it is riddled with corruption.

Haha.

What a terrible loss for the forums.

You were offended by him stating that Obama was in Indonesia between the age of 6 and 10???

Users who are viewing this thread