Sri Lankan players attacked in Pakistan?!

I think he meant to say that what will happen now from the administration wouldn't be the same as that if something had to happen to Sachin. Which is disappointing. Taking a shot at the politics that will eventually come into play and probably even a jab at India's clout.

The srilankan players are totally amazing people...mahela and sangakkara said they had no regrets over this tour and have nothing against Pakistani people...that is a great thing to say after what they went through.

I read that and actually swore out loud at that post. So Sachin Tendulkar is worth 10x more then the Sri Lankan assistant coach or Mendis?

For India, HE IS!!!! HE IS!!! AND YES HE IS!!!!! And I say "for India", because its the Indian people who would have reacted had it been him and this is abt the hypothetical situation where if India was involved.

Since Sachin is not there at the site, you cant just prove in tangible terms that the situation would have been more worse. But I stand by my words. And also I was defending Dhoni and India's decision not to tour. I never belittled the SL team's popularity or their lives or whatever. Why make such a hullaboo over what I said?

Last edited:
It is a massive shame and it is always such a tiny minority to ruin things for everyone.

The knock on effects of this will rock Pakistan for many years, just because a few narrow minded idiots thought it would be a good idea to attack innocent people for whatever reason.

Thoughts go out to the unfortunate ones who have already lost their lives because of this.

You have misconstrued his point. He simply observed that a similar attack on Indian players, particularly Sachin Tendulkar, would have produced a more vigorous response. To interpret his observation as a disparagement of the value of the lives actually affected by this terrible event is to commit a mistake. I, however, do question the relevance of his post at this moment.

Thats because I was reacting to Dhoni's comments about him being happy not to tour Pakistan. So I feel that line of mine was quite relevant to the post that I was replying to.

I read that and actually swore out loud at that post. So Sachin Tendulkar is worth 10x more then the Sri Lankan assistant coach or Mendis?

Calm down tom-bi:p:p. He never compared the lives of two humans. you do not know the situation here in india. First lets look at the difference between the situation of Sl-Pak and Ind-PAK.

SL has fairly good relations with pakistan, thats the prime reason they agreed to tour pakistan after India refused. So a terror attack on SL players would result in only cancellation of current and future tours. At maximum,it some sL poleticians would condemn pakistan. Thats all. SL itself has the problem of LTTE to deal with,thus they cannot afford a WAR with pakistan.

Whereas, Since the Mumbai Terror Attacks India has been on its toes. My Father is in Indian Air Force, i can see the urgency and high alert in the Air Force Operations here. I have never seen such an urgency since Kargil war in 1999. All the Armed forces are just a signal away from tweaking pakistanis. So a terror attack even on Ravinder Jadeja would cost heavily to pakistan.

So now you undrtand what he meant when he said a attack on Sachin could cost 10x times.

You obviously missed the post on this page then, "For India, HE IS!!!! HE IS!!! AND YES HE IS!!!!! " before more and more kept getting added on. Mukund saw it

So Sad

The most sad news not only to the Sri lanka but also to the Whole World......

Declare Pakistan a Terrorist nation!!

If everything could seriously not be turned into, what if this happened to the Indians or some kind of sick comparison of who is more important it'd be appreciated plxfanx.

Anyway, I think has to be the catalyst for the removal of Pakistan as a playing venue for a while. Obviously it'll hit cricket fans hard, and they're all well and fine to tour other countries but we can't really accept things like this going on tbh. Whether the players were or weren't the targets of the attacks (I dont know all that much about the details) these sort of things still shouldn't happen on such a regular basis. I'd dearly love to keep a test playing nation in the fold, but at least for a little while not international cricket should be played in Pakistan.

Best wishes to the players, especially those with shrapnell founds and Samarawera with the gunshot wound.

The most sad news not only to the Sri lanka but also to the Whole World......

Declare Pakistan a Terrorist nation!!

What an utterly stupid post. Pakistan aren't terrorists. They may have them in their midst but you can't go around demanding things like that.

I can't get over David Morgan calling for a regime change in Pakistan. ICC going to send in Beefy to overthrow the government?

Talks of Pakistan playing in England, would make sense.

Send Commandos:clap to play cricket for next Indias tour of pakistan:p:p:D:D. They can look after themselves and pakistan would struggle against them to:D:D:p:po.

Users who are viewing this thread