Stadiums ID

where Dhaka stadium ?

I am not going to joke for a reply. I have so many. So just going to give you the fact. Dhaka Stadium, or the improvised version of it, has not been added to the game. At least, we have not seen it. Can't see if its locked away somewhere.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, or ironically (you chose) it appears that default home ground for BD in the game is Lahore Stadium. But you can change it to Delhi if you wish to.

Last edited:
I am not going to joke for a reply. I have so many. So just going to give you the fact. Dhaka Stadium, or the improvised version of it, has not been added to the game. At least, we have not seen it. Can't see if its locked away somewhere.

Fortunately, or unfortunately, or ironically (you chose) it appears that default home ground for BD in the game is Lahore Stadium. But you can change it to Delhi if you wish to.

Ironic indeed, Pakistan don't play in Lahore ATM. They play in UAE!!

Ironic indeed, Pakistan don't play in Lahore ATM. They play in UAE!!

I am a sucker for a good joke, be it a sarcastic one. & it was a good joke :D :thumbs
I guess Lahore is also filling in for the UAE grounds, since they didn't make it either.

owo what's the decision !!!!!!!!

Stadiums look great.......my only concern is that when playing a 5 match test series, or for that matter even a 3 match test series you have limited stadiums from any given country....e.g. you play an Ashes Series and alternate between the same two English grounds?....visually great but could get very tiring.

Shame really there aren't at least 5 stadiums per country, even if some of them are generic looking grounds that can be used across a test series.

Personally speaking, I don't think I would even notice the surroundings when I'm batting or bowling. I'd be more involved in making sure each delivery bowled/every shot played is perfect. Gameplay is king :D

Last edited:
The environments add a nice touch to the game, and stadiums add a touch of realism....just a shame you would feel like you are playing the same match over again in the same series!

As I say in my opinion disappointed there isn't more stadiums available

The environments add a nice touch to the game, and stadiums add a touch of realism....just a shame you would feel like you are playing the same match over again in the same series!

As I say in my opinion disappointed there isn't more stadiums available

My guess is you can use stadiums from other countries but get the appropriate pitch and conditions. So if I want an extra Indian pitch for example, I could rename the Lancashire stadium to Prawn Pathia Lawns (not familiar with Indian stadiums and having prawn Pathia for dinner , sorry) and set it as a stadium for India and it would have the stands etc. from Lancashire but with subcontinental conditions and sounds.

With some creative set up in CA you should be able to get plenty of variation

Yeah some more stadiums would be nice but lets not forget that this is Big Ant's first crack at a cricket game.

My guess is you can use stadiums from other countries but get the appropriate pitch and conditions. So if I want an extra Indian pitch for example, I could rename the Lancashire stadium to Prawn Pathia Lawns (not familiar with Indian stadiums and having prawn Pathia for dinner , sorry) and set it as a stadium for India and it would have the stands etc. from Lancashire but with subcontinental conditions and sounds.

With some creative set up in CA you should be able to get plenty of variation

I dunno, the Lancashire Hotpot Oval has a bit of a ring to it...

I hope ur right blockerdave....this would be a suitable alternative. I thought about that but was concerned if playing an Ashes Series at an Indian venue you might end up with Indian conditions......but if you can use a venue and set it to those conditions this would work until such time as BA can increase their number of stadiums

So can we edit the nature of pitch at any ground in game?

I believe you can change the season/weather conditions i.e. India (Pak, SL, BD), Australia, England etc ... Check it out in the CA.

So can we edit the nature of pitch at any ground in game?

Yup. Matt posted a video or a pic showing all the different pitch attributes you can select before the match starts. It even had option for cracks on the pitch.

anyone please confirm how many stadiums are in the full game (for those who have it) thanks

Users who are viewing this thread