Starting line - ups

Sarwanfan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
well can someone who has the game on ps2 give me the starting line - up before i swap GTA San Andreas 7 fifa2005 at gamestation today mostly i want to know the indian new zealand and west indian line ups and the subs or if someone with pc full version can screenshot the line ups i'd be very happy thank you and the wicket keeper bug is not abug because the wicket keeper just takes off the bails he does'nt appeal unless he has to you chexchk yourself if you have the game if you cant hit a four with ps2 try and use your analog stick use power boost but play off the back foot thats the trick and dont use listen to gas about losing yourself use the nets on hard for about an hour ( if your patient ) and then play a 50/50 game and if you lose dont be angry you learn by making mistakes remember practice makes perfect and gas i know im new to this site but im a mad cricket fan though and no offence but i think your a hardcore gamer

Sarwanfan said:
no offence but i think your a hardcore gamer

no offence, but could you learn to speak?

m_vaughan said:
now i realise the importance of "."

:D

I think thats the longest sentence i've ever read.

Whilst most of us realise the English language isn't the first language for many people, it would be appreciated if you (Sarwanfan) atleast attempt to use fullstops (.) and comma's (,).

stevie said:
:D

I think thats the longest sentence i've ever read.

Whilst most of us realise the English language isn't the first language for many people, it would be appreciated if you (Sarwanfan) atleast attempt to use fullstops (.) and comma's (,).

I knew people said "fullstops" in England!!!

Here in Canda when i say "fullstop" the other kids, and my buddies start laughing. :rolleyes: We call it a "period" over here. But since I was born and braught up in India, i kind of use the "British way of speaking" and not the Americanized way. ;) lol

zreh said:
I knew people said "fullstops" in England!!!

Here in Canda when i say "fullstop" the other kids, and my buddies start laughing. :rolleyes: We call it a "period" over here. But since I was born and braught up in India, i kind of use the "British way of speaking" and not the Americanized way. ;) lol
When did you have your 'first period' in grammar?

Well i was asking for a line - up for the West Indies not a cursing match so,please stop making this thread so unacceptable.

You can change the line ups if you go on tour anyway. But only with Australia and England

Sarwanfan said:
well can someone who has the game on ps2 give me the starting line - up before i swap GTA San Andreas 7 fifa2005 at gamestation today mostly i want to know the indian new zealand and west indian line ups and the subs or if someone with pc full version can screenshot the line ups i'd be very happy thank you

Do you want the Test team line-up or the ODI team line-up?

Users who are viewing this thread